...life can be translucent

Menu

Job Interview 11 > 23

J

joaniebaloney

Hello All

I asked on behalf of a friend how he should approach an important job interview and received 11,4,5 > 23. 11,4,5 seem sensible enough and practical advice, but 23 seems completely contrary and in fact a rather disastrous prognostication -- or is it just more in-depth advice on recommended demeanor for the interview? It seems contradictory, so before I try to confuse him further at a stressful time, I'd appreciate some insight from you all. Thank you so much!

Joanie

E

ewald

Are you sure about the changing lines? 11 > 23 has changing lines 1,2,3,6.

Ewald

J

joaniebaloney

Hi Ewald

blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

Oh how I HATE it when I do something really, really stupid like that.

It's 12,45>23, which makes a whole lot more sense. 12 certainly describes this person's situation and would seem to be rather encouraging. 23 still confounds me though. Does it suggest he just keep a low profile and curb his tendency to be a little aggressive when under pressure? Or is it a foretelling of disaster? (I didn't actually ask for a prediction, I asked for behavioral advice). Thanks!

E

ewald

Hi Joanie,

I wouldn't beat myself up about it, though :)

As also in 12.5, I think what's removed (23) is the obstruction (12). 12.5 says that one must be careful not to lose what's gained when the obstruction ceases.

Line 12.4 is a bit different among various translations. I'm translating it as:
<blockquote>Having a higher purpose is not a mistake,
but it is a different category than happiness.</blockquote>
This to me means that the job interview is certainly not for fun, but quite important to go through for the course of this person's life.

Ewald

J

joaniebaloney

Thanks, Ewald.

Oh, I'm really good at beating myself up. ;)

Your interpretation doesn't sound quite so dire as I had feared. I would agree it is probably important for him to go through, although I hope it doesn't turn out to be another disappointment. He does seem to have a philosophical attitude about that possibility, though - at least on the surface.

I appreciate your input. Thanks so much.

Joanie.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).