...life can be translucent

Menu

So confused....

V

Vissino

Well.... As I have mentioned I broke up recently... However I have received a lot of auspicious answers for reconciliation and I was believing that finally (3 years iching time we will be together) and today I asked when will we have a relationship? 24,1,6/23
That's it! Everything seems to changed like forget it you will never be together again... what's going on? I have received so many positive answers and this answer kills any hope.

Does the iching divinations change ?
I had a hope :(

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

First, Yijing answers are just an image, a navigation map. A map is not the reality. If you ask for directions to reach from France to UK and someone gives you a map of Europe but you actually drive East, you won't reach UK. The same goes for Yijing answers: it is our free will and the consequences from our actions in real life what decides if the model described in the answer becomes real or not.

Second, following the above, of course Yijing divinations change.

Third, 24zhi23 not necesarilly means "forget it you will never be together again":
a) from a text-based perspective: between a reunification (24) or a definitive split (23) you are advised that actively returning is fortunated (24.1) but misssing the window of opportunity for return would be of serious consequence (24.6). Now, what you do in real life with this model or navigation chart is enterily up to you.
b) from a Wen Wang Gua perspective: hex 24 is a total match hexagram, that is a good sign for reconciliation; the line representing you is Zi (water), it's active (line 1) and the day is Chou (earth), therefore, you're facing troubles temporarily; the line representing him is Yin (wood), that is a good sign for relation (you moves after him / for him), although it's better for him; the active sixth line is You (metal), controling him, therefore preventing the reconciliation; the active line becomes after change in Yin (the same than the line representing him), that is a good sign. I would say there is a good window of opportunity, either by next month/day You, Zi or Yin.

V

Vissino

Sixth relative thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. Your knowledge impressed me.
You can see a hope where I can't. Do you use date in order to make an interpretation?

Could you please inform me which are the month/ day You, Zi or Yin?

V

Vissino

I asked I ching an advise because I feel so confused with this answer that makes me feel hopeless even if I have received auspicious answers for reconciliation.
1.5/14
1.5 Maintain your connection with your best intuition..You have all the power you need to achieve your goal... things of the same kind respond to and seek one another...
This is auspicious too..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).