...life can be translucent

Menu

US presidential election question 29 UC

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just learned today that the Green Party is not on the ballot in all 50 states (only 21 of them.) For some reason I thought it was on the ballot in all 50 states.

There are some people making an effort to change this so that we will have a 3rd Party option available in November. I asked, "What about an effort to get Jill Stein/Green Party on the ballot in all 50 states?" and received Hexagram 29 UC.

I think it is a "yes" --- hold the heart fast and take the risk --- keep on flowing through the twists and turns of this presidential year.

I believe Jill Stein of the Green Party would like to see Bernie have sucess. I am wondering if they might run on the same ticket --- but it wouldn't go far without the party being on the ballot in every state.

Any comments?

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Not likely

I can see why you see this as a yes: if you follow the text-based approach, you have a very promising Judgment text.

If you apply the Wen Wang Gua approach, on the other hand, you have a very negative configuration: 29 is a total conflict hexagram; no active lines means there is no action on the issue; the host line is void.

This is one of the few cases when reading with the Wen Wang Gua method gives a 100% opossed interpretation in comparison to the text-based interpretation. So, it would be of interest to see the results.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).