...life can be translucent

Menu

I asked the I Ching to give me a "picture" of how someone I know, feels about me

JuliaF

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the I Ching to give me a "picture" of how someone I know, feels about me

The resultant reading was 60.1 to 29
Can someone help interpret, I can't understand it easily.
The person in question is a man, and how he feels toward or about me

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi JuliaF. Could mean that he is not taking the steps to reach you-- and this might be okay for him. Probably being reserved with you at the moment or shy. Not sure if this resonates with you, really depends on how you both interact. Good luck there ;)

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with juaneros,

60.1 → 29 (Danger), Legge: Shows its subject not quitting the courtyard outside his door.
There will be no error.

The line's message is spot on: He doesn't want to go out with you. Preferring to stay at home.

M

mirian

The resultant reading was 60.1 to 29
Can someone help interpret, I can't understand it easily.
The person in question is a man, and how he feels toward or about me

Hex 60.1 represents someone acting with a lot of caution. This person does not venture, does not take a step, instead remains in a comfort zone, where nothing is gained but there is no risk involved either. That is the meaning of "not going out of the door". Of course the person represented by this line could be missing opportunities, but the position of acceptance is quite clear. It is a matter of choice for whatever reason. This is the current situation, whether or not it is going to change in the future I cannot tell by this reading.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).