...life can be translucent

Menu

23 unchanging; work, life, direction, satisfaction

unannounced

visitor
Reaction score
I've only ever dipped my toe in the ocean that is the I Ching. For many years it was a facile interest, but the seed that was planted then took firm and slowly, slowly I have approached change carefully and attentively.

Life has been quietly tumultuous of late. I've let go of people who were the basis of my social life, due to the toxicity of these relationships; I've started making tiny inroads into dealing with the financial mess years of hedonistic irresponsibility have resulted in; I was, through performance appraisal, finally called out on months of approaching my job with an atrocious attitude and given the option of either fixing that attitude (swallowing my pride) or looking elsewhere. So last night, given the proximity of all these realisations, a full moon, and the winter equinox (I'm a summer person!) I decided to approach the yarrow stalks and ask, 'What do I need to know now?'

It's one thing to tell yourself things can't go on as they are, that the lies I spin almost every day need to stop. It's another thing to have that laid on the table in front of you. No holds barred. No investment risked. It's another thing, that terror,knowing the only way through is within you and requires you to let go of a life of victimisation.

Thanks for reading. I just needed to get this out.

Pallas

visitor
Reaction score
It sounds like you know what to do. Best of luck in stemming your course.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).