...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 25, line 6 moving to 7.

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
A bit confused as to what this means I should do. I have been probing a lot resently into some past life issues and my dreams have been like attacks,espionage, discoveries, assassinations always with members of my immediate family involved, me leading;; waits at bus stops, trams. I was even attacked by a slug in one dream, and the slug seemed to be me. I felt as if I was being thwarted in my efforts to uncover this thing in my past, so my question was, 'what should I do about these dreams and my pursuit of an answer'. And I was given hex. 25 line 6, hex 7. What do you think.
thanks for any insight
sublima

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Sometimes even an innocent is called upon to think things through and use good judgment instead of just following the "path with heart".
Even if we act with the purest intentions, we are still responsible for the karma or consequences of our actions. If we learn that we are in error, or walk the wrong path, it is our responsibility to correct that, even using our heads if we must.
The flip-side line or Fan Yao depicts a bunch of "innocent" followers of a bad leader, who are being executed for "just following orders". Innocence does not mean no accountability.
The Yi frequently uses several changing lines to correct common misunderstandings of an overall Hexagram theme. Hexagrams 25, 15, 17 and 33 are the four best examples.
Back to 25.6: to quote Zhuangzi, "Perfect sincerity offers no guarantee".

W

waveringdragon

to me 25.6 is quite straightforward, i always take it to mean don't go there but instead follow the path of least resistance, in this case i would try to stop thinking about the dreams, easier said than done i imagine, stop trying to understand/fathom them, just forget about them and let whatever meaning they have for you come to you of it's own accord, i wish i could be more helpful but that's about it,
all the best,
paul

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
yes you could be right about the thinking too much, I have already been told to try and learn to be still. What you said is quite helpful, it makes sense, now to put it into practice and just find the joy instead of looking and trying to manipulate the outcome. Thanks ever so much
sublima

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
yes you could be right about the thinking too much, I have already been told to try and learn to be still. What you said is quite helpful, it makes sense, now to put it into practice and just find the joy instead of looking and trying to manipulate the outcome. Thanks ever so much
sublima

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).