...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 27 Nourishment (Unchanging) on Health Issue

Avebury

visitor
Reaction score
I am experiencing some physical symptoms that are a bit disconcerting. I have been having these symptoms for a few weeks and have been pro-actively changing my diet, doing research and trying to address these symptoms on my own, first. I find myself working up a "worse case scenario" which is a bit silly. I am very much into holistic health and would go that route for anything healthwise as I always have.There are other issues in my life which are possibly contributing (emotionally) to these physical symptoms. I simply asked if "I would be okay and that my health would sort itself out." I received 27 "Nourishment." I just wanted to see what the outcome of all would be and what the hexagram indicated.

Any comments or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Heartfelt thanks!

PS Yes, I am going to see someone regarding this.

Blue Eagle

visitor
Reaction score
27 in my reading is usually about food, everything that I put in my body, whether actual food or water, mental, emotional, environment, medicine or supplements that I take, or spiritual nourishment etc etc . 'You become what you eat' ... so how are you nourishing yourself? But it can mean other things as well I guess. A few month ago I kept getting this hexagram when I had extreme headaches and many other symptoms. Eventually we found out that it was my jaw. So that reading was pretty literally.
good luck

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Avebury,

"Will I be okay, and will my health sort itself out?

27u "Let's talk about it."

From the "Duke of Zhou Changes" on 27u:

Hexagram statement: Omen ~ Eye the mandible to see for yourself what the mouth has to say; Counsel ~ Omen of good fortune.

So, the oracle is saying that it's ready to speak, if you'll toss again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).