...life can be translucent

Menu

53.5.6-15

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I asked will I have a romance with x? and I got 53-5,6-15. I don't know how people on this site get so many facets from the answers and would appreciate any help with the interpretation. Thanks

patty123

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if we will be together again and I got 25-1-3 33... I am afraid that means no..does it? Please, shed some light, someone help me understand, thanks!!

B

bruce

Dear Susan and Patty,

Predicting outcomes in romance is like guessing at the numbers of stars in the sky. Predicting anything using the I-Ching is dicey, in fact. I-Ching is a teacher, a consultant and an oracle (among other things), but it's not a very good tool to simply predict your future; and frankly, I don't know what is.

What I suggest is: formulate a question that involves your actions, your participation and investment in the particular relationship, and then post that question and answer to this site. I'm quite sure you'll receive something valuable from it.

Patty, each question should be posted on its own thread. If you scroll to the bottom of the thread page you will see where to begin a new thread.

Best wishes to you both.

B

bruce

If someone else wants to tackle these questions, as they stand, please don't let my comments influence your decision.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
(A)a romance with x? 53-5,6-15
Proceed gradually.
Then you will see x and yourself in better terms.

Know your values ... my opinion.

(B)together again 25-1-3 33
You may try to embrace what is coming to you in a natural manner but this may invite some trouble at the end.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Bruce, Thank you for your reply. I was hesitant about posting that query cause of the subject and because it was yes or no. But I thought I asked so I needed the help.
Yl, thank you for your reply also. But , what do the lines in 53(5 and 6) mean? Especially 6 is so puzzling. and does 15 mean know your values? Thanks alot for helping.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"I asked will I have a romance with x? and I got 53-5,6-15."

Hex 53 is one of the obvious 'relationship' hexagrams in the Yi. It talks about a long-term relationship, with overtones of fidelity and commitment. And the general meaning is one of gradual advance. So, the answer to your question is 'yes'.

The changing lines: 53.5 talks about how the process in question can't be stopped - it's inevitable. 53.6 is mysterious but beautiful - although I've never quite understood it, I think it carries a spiritual meaning of some sort, or a message about being spiritually useful to others - in the context of your question, it would indicate a spiritual dimension to the relationship, or possibly a relationship which would bring benefit to more people than just the two main participants.

53>15. Gradual advance which is modest, or gradual advance which is a humbling experience.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Dobro, Thank you for your reply. Do you have any experience with 53.5? It does read pretty well and 53 is usually pretty positive (in this context) 53.6 i really cannot understand but your reading sounds nice. I like the way you explained 53-15 as a blending of the two hexagrams. That does seem the way to read two hexagrams together but easier said than done for me.
Thaks again.

M

micheline

Adding to what dobro said.......53.5 is an ultimate and inevitable success after a temporary delay or separation.

53.6 could be, in your reading, a relationship that transcends romance, or one where it surpasses the ordinary, finding completeness, a blessing to all.

It could also, though, point to moving beyond this relationship to a greater and auspicious understanding in general.

How these things apply to your situation is not something an onlooker can really divine, you need to do that as it plays out... or with your intuition ; ) .

15 is , to my understanding , a hexagram which points to the qualities of humility...and such are qualities which bring out the best and possibly the highest in human beings.

Objectivity and Balance come to mind.....a lack of conceit, clarity of vision....a capacity to put things in proper perspective....the attitude of not-too-much, not-too-little. (Someone, Val I think, said there was a "big rat" in hex 15 but I never quite understood that.)

53.6 is not a line of a "modest" outcome, but it could be humbling in that you rise above the petty concerns which frequently haunt relationships and human exchange.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the interpretations. See how this plays out. But one thing, tho about 53.5 , it takes a long time to come to fruition?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).