...life can be translucent

Menu

Impact unchanging 34

O

oceangirl

A job I applied for required a photo because your presentation matters....

I haven't received a call back for an interview so wondering

What impactdid my photo have on their decision

Um Hex 34 unchanging Great Power
So I've taken that to be literal.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
A job I applied for required a photo because your presentation matters....

I haven't received a call back for an interview so wondering

What impactdid my photo have on their decision

Um Hex 34 unchanging Great Power
So I've taken that to be literal.
Hi, Oceangirl:

H.34 literally says:

大壯利貞
da4 zhuang4 li4 zhen1
GREAT STRENGHT, PROFITABLE OMEN.
Major force, profit is foreseeable.​

The only sure is that you would get profit for the result.

If they didn't call you and it's the best for you, maybe they didn't deserve you.

Of course, even only four characters allows more than one rendering.

Depending on circumstances instead of «great strenght» it could be «much make-up» or «big and strong» and instead of «profitable omen», «profitable to persevere».

For more accuracy we need more data. Say, things like what sort of job did you apply for or even the photo that you sent.

All the best,

Charly

Ch.

Reaction score
I agree that it made a beneficial impact.
In your experience, does networking help you to find suitable employment more than applications? I ask because it is quite possible that, although your photo made a great impression, your application was ignored (simply because applications are often ignored).
In California -- and many other states in the USA -- it is illegal to require photos with job applications (except in the case of modeling and jobs where appearance is a requisite skill).

O

oceangirl

Thanks Charly and loverofknowledge :) well even thoughI didn't initially like the result the impact has been personally beneficial. You're right loverofknowledge they were only interested in how I presented for their company not what my application said..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).