...life can be translucent

Menu

I am desperate for some help

claire

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, please
If anyone could give me an insight about my financial situation, I would love to.
I am passing through very hard and unbereable times about my finances, which debts are increasing and increasing no matter how much and hard I try to solve them.
I am getting the point to be really desperate, really really desperate.
I am under sever asthma crisis and under a depression, that is majoring.
I need some help, to see if there is something the IChing can tell me, if there is a Light in the end of the Tunnel.
I will appreciate all answers you can give me, friends.
Thank you so much to take the time to do it and the effort to give some support.
God bless you all,
Claire.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Claire

I don't know what others will come up with, but this is what I came up with, hexagram 62 line 1 & 5 changing to hexagram 49. The news may not be quite what you want to hear. There is difficulty here. I suspect you are going through a midlife crisis, that often happens between age 40 and 42, maybe not. At any rate, hexagram 62 would indicate that little can be done, except seek out able helpers. I don't know if you have family members that can help...perhaps it even refers to an attorney...With #49 I have the feeling that this situation is going to result in many changes in your life, changes that may not be pleasant at first, but when everything is done, a new life proves beneficial. Believe me, I have been where you are in the past, and could be there again, no one, and I mean no one is truly financially secure. The world is changing, and it is going to change rapidly. This will affect all of us.

Gene

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Claire, I haven't consulted the I Ching for you, this is just a message from me. Yes, of course theres light at the end of the tunnel - its probably there now, its just pretty well hidden. As long as your alive theres always a light - and your life and health are worth more than any old debts. Right now while you're sitting there, nothing terribles happening is it ?
Just for the next 5 minutes try to relax totally - you can go back to worrying after that - nothing will change in your finances in the next 5 minutes so have a break - and then keep having them. Solutions come easier when you're relaxed -
because you can see more clearly. I hope others can help too, I just wanted to say to give yourself a little break from the pressure - even 1 minute worry free will help. I do hope things pick up for you soon.

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Claire,

This depends on where you live. Are you in America? Then I can guarantee that you will come out of this unpleasant situation very successfully and with a lot of luck that will change your life for the better. I speak of a simple one hour ceremony (a once in a lifetime event) that is performed by a Guru.

The ceremony reconnects you with the Divine with which we lose touch at birth and gives you lots of protection from disasters of any kind. Also you are given a secret mantra that I have seen myself to save lives and a hand posture that will protect you from all evil. Also a tiny little meditation that will calm you instantly. I have seen all psychsomatic illnesses disappear at the very instant the ceremony is performed. Couple of my friends in deep depression and on medical treatment for the same just saw their depression disappear right away and many of the problems we suffer are due to mental states of mind.

This ceremony is not some kind of religion and has a 5000 year history that goes back to Fu Hsi, Lao Tzu, Confucius and the Buddha among other great masters of this path. However, it is not written about except by Confucius in his classics, but in a subtle way. I myself have dedicated myself to this path for more than 4 years and it has transformed my life.
It is entirely up to the recipient to follow the path, but at least you can attend the ceremony which will give you all the benefits mentioned.

If you have good karma, you can receive this ceremony.

All the Best

Anita

Last edited by a moderator:

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone does not know what Zen is .. look at Louise's mail. That's pure Zen.
Maybe no hurricane after all but a tornado, with a very quiet eye in the center.
Namaste
LiSe

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks LiSe
happy.gif

C

candid

Hi Claire,

Having been married to a woman with severe and chronic asthma for 32 years, I can say with certainty that your condition is exacerbated by the financial pressure you are experiencing. Since this is a loop which just circles back upon itself, it is necessary to find a means of transitioning out from the pressure and into a place of some kind of comfort and peace. This requires you to take action and is an act of your will. You must desire this inner peace and not let anything hold you back from returning to your tao. Its not an act of a coward, but an act of superior strength and character.

In order to work through the difficulties you are confronted with, you must work from a secure and stable platform. Impatience and fear will do nothing to improve your situation now. I realize that there may be a sense of fear that if you ?let go? of it, it will roll over you and possibly suffocate you, but just the opposite is true. The self-perpetuation of fear is what creates the sense of suffocation. Turn it loose, let it go, even for a few moments, as Louise has suggested. This will allow you to breathe, restoring vital oxygen and life back into you. Once your mind relaxes again, you will breathe easier and the course you take from that vantage point will be creative and clear. Trust! The Universe cares for its own. Trust this and breathe easy. A way will present itself. It always does if we give it a chance.

*warm assuring hug*
Candid

claire

visitor
Reaction score
Hi dear friends, I appreciate so much your help. I am really trying to feel well but I am not getting too much luck on it. I cannot relax, no matter how hard I try.
Everyday I have something bad happening, there are so many things to do about this financial situation and it seems it is simply putting me and my family against a corner on the wall. I have only few happy minutes in my life, when I feel happier and feel more hope, but then on the next day everything crashes and more. I dont know what to do anymore..... I feel weak, tired, entrapped and in jail. I want to feel happiness and freedom. I dont live in USA, unfortunatelly because if I did I would for sure look at the Budda Temple that was mentioned to me. I live in Brazil.
I cry almost all days, I am MYSELF tired of see me crying but I simply cannot help the tears.
I wish I could have some 'miracle' to save me, despite the effort I have to do to also do my part. I feel also alone in this....
I am sorry but I feel so pathetic today that I dont see any Light or anything...
Thank you so much for your help and support. If anyone has something to add I would love to.
My asthma is ok now, it lessened, my mind just dont stop to think and fear all the time, as my soul and heart.
I am into a very very hard situation, like in the middle of a bad hurricane, in the eye of it. I feel so lost, confused and with no hope.
I think I probably am weak by feeling this but I dont connect faith by now, I feel so apart from the Light.
I wish things could be happy....
There are so many things over me, the load is being really unbereable, maybe I have a fragile soul, I dont know.
Much love to you all. I hope to hear you all again, if you have something else to say. And thank you so much, again, for all the help and support.
It's good to know that people care.
Bye for now.

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Claire,

Good luck for you because I discover that there IS a temple in Brazil too. I will let you know the address soon. Meanwhile, take each day as it comes and don't worry. Worry manifests in negative ways. I will send you the address ina couple of days.

Best for Your Quest
Anita

binz

visitor
Reaction score
Claire

first of all, here's a BIG HUG for you.
Hope you felt that.

You are not alone, you are not far from us, as we are all linked in this life some how or other.

Some months ago, I was in a situation where I felt like a tortoise, the shell was incredibly heavey, pushing me down and depressing me. The shell was built from all the things that I 'had' to do. Such as support my family, stop people from killing, stop people from destroying the environment, be the perfect husband, be the perfect husband, etc. I felt that these were all down to me and that if I didn't achieve everything right away I would be a failure.

Then I changed. I accept that I don't HAVE to do any of these things. My family love me for who I am, not for the house and food that I give them. I can't stop everyone from killing and harming our environment, so I just do whatever I can to make things better, and accept that whatever the outcome, I have done my best and that is the way life is. (I do conservation work, hunt sabotage, and my job is to reduce energy wastage in a major industry, but that's another story)

This change in me has come about with the help of someone (I don't know whether to call her a healer, teacher, therapist or what, but the title is not important). She helped me to see where the pressure of life came from. My tortoise shell is now all but gone and I am open to life.

I would recommend strongly that you work through a copy of 'You Can Heal Your Life' by Louise L. Hay, you can get this from Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561706280/qid=1043222320/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/002-8336807-3008869
This has inspired my healer (or whatever) in the way she lives and works and has subsequently helped me. Although our stories/situations may not be quite the same, I truly feel that this book will be of help to you if you are honest with it and with yourself.

One more thing that you can take or leave. A while ago, i posted some thoughts I had on life in this community. Since then more have come to me, so I'm posting them all below (including the original ones). This is how I see life, but we're all different (and we're all the same).

very best wishes

and another BIG HUG to you

Binz

there is no plan

you can make your own, but this will not control
your plans may only help things to flow

your plans can?t make things happen
your plans won?t stop anything from happening
they can only encourage ?life? to flow

this flow may or may not join with your planned conclusion
but the flow will be of benefit if followed

the conclusion reached will be right

you may have your own plan

but accept that the outcome may not be as intended

whatever your plan actually results in
it will be the right result for that time
though you may not know it is right

trust in yourself

this is how life is

and by accepting and smiling inside
we will know it is right
even if we don?t know why

why?

this is not a useful question

by asking why
we seek to understand what is beyond understanding

the route of ?why??
is the route to discontentment

don?t say ?why??
say to your innerself
?it is so, and it is meant to be so?
smile at yourself
and continue down life?s road

life is beautiful

view it with your innerself
let your ?soul? look through the warmth of your innerself
onto the world around us

there is beauty all around
reflecting the beauty within
which is reflecting the beauty that is around us

allow these beauties to grow
and let the happiness of your self grow with them

ugly isn?t real

ugly is just a reflection of our perception
dismiss this perception
and let your self look deeper

by allowing the innerself to flow and feel
we can look through the perception of ugly
and find beauty in everything

everything is beautiful
ugly is a perception our ego uses
to hide the pleasurable truth

lose your preconceived ideas
and you will lose your preconceived fears

water (rocks)

the way of life is as a river
strewn with rocks that add excitement

rocks that add music to the journey
and help prevent the flow from stagnating

as the river matures, the rocks are fewer
in time, life levels out, but if too static
it can be hindered from flowing by its own silt

water (falls)

occasionally in life
the flow seems to plunge
falling out of control

these waterfalls of life take us from one stage
to the next
and should not be feared

we cannot control the fall
go with it
trust it
the valley you emerge in may be more joyous than the previous
but whatever it is, it is meant to be
and will lead to happiness

water (islands)

as we flow with life
the river may take us many ways

often many rivers join and flow together
then separate as if flowing past islands of independence

the flows may rejoin
or be joined by others

don?t wish to be the other side of the island
we shall all reach the sea

water (eddies and whirlpools)

as we flow with the river of life
sometimes we feel stuck in eddies and whirlpools
where it feels as if we have lost direction
and we go round in circles making no progress

but the water doesn?t stay in one place
and neither shall we

stop paddling to stand still
let your self sink into the river of life
then you will rejoin the flow and progress

water (rocks II)

if you try to swim upstream
to avoid the rocks and waterfalls

at best you will go nowhere and will exhaust your self
achieving nothing as life passes you by

at worst you will not see all the rocks and waterfalls
(no one can)
and because you won't flow around the rocks
they will hit you in the balls

so turnaround
relax
and follow the flow

water (weather)

your life / self is as a river
experiences and events are as the weather

when it rains
the river grows in depth, width and strength
and is more able to nourish those around it

when the sun shines
the river sparkles and is filled with warmth
and happiness is reflected and shared with those around it

we are all eternal

even if we live for just one day
those who encounter us will carry part of us and it will be part of them

we are formed from our experiences
all that we experience becomes part of us
others experience us and we are part of each other

those who live after us carry us through them ?Selves? to those who come after them

thus all life is the eternal continuation of what came before and will last in those that come after

people

we are all different
we are all the same

we are all part of Tao
Tao is part of us all

we may move in different directions
like molecules of water vibrating
but we will all reach the sea

so let others flow along their path
and let yourself flow along yours

desires

living life on a path of happiness
this is the way

desires pull us from this path
distract us from the here
cloud our vision of now

you have all you need
all else is folly
dismiss your desires
clear your vision
open your soul
and rediscover the splendour in the grass

greed

once you have all you need
everything else you want is greed

you are everything
why want more

?bad? weather

sometimes when travelling along life?s path
it rains, it snows, there is mist and there are storms

at such times it can be difficult to follow the path
the path may be difficult to see
or events may try to blow us from the path

this is a time to hold fast
stop, rest, gather your inner strength
ready for when the weather improves

do not lose sight of the path
keep your feet on the path

waves

we are waves on the ocean of energy that is Tao

we are born
we travel, but remain part of the ocean
we break on the shore and are no more
but all that we were remains part of the ocean

we can be discerned
each wave is separate
and is constantly changing

often, all people notice is the waves
but the ocean is vast and immensely deep

time

what is age?
age, like time, is relative and irrelevant
we are infinitely younger than existence
we are infinitely older than this moment

this single lifetime is insignificant
in the eternity of the infinite universe

this single moment is large enough
to contain everything that exists

change your life

if you want to change your life
change yourself

lenardthefast

visitor
Reaction score
Claire,

First, I'm sending you a REALLY BIG hug and all the positive vibrations I am capable of. I definitely have sincere compassion for your plight. I believe that the post from Binz, if contemplated long enough could possibly raise the dead. Great job, Binz, your post even had some things in it that are applicable to MY present plight.

But, Claire, lest I digress, are you a student of the IChing, and if so, how aquainted with it, are you? I believe that in order for any of us to attempt helping you, other then in lending moral support, we would have to know specifically what your problem is and whether the Yi can help us with suggested guidance/action for you.

Namaste,
Leonard

bfireman

visitor
Reaction score
Claire-

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

This quote really helped me this past year when I was going through some very very intense emotional stuff. It is by Kahil Gibran in his book, "The Prophet""

"Pain is the breaking of the shell which encloses your understanding"

My interpretation is that if you can manage to embrace your pain with love and graditude, as a necessary stage and part of your path, then it is inevitable that you will move through the pain and into understanding. Use your energy to cultivate kind and loving thoughts and try to let fall away the sense of YOU having TO DO anything. The change will come... that is the name of the oracle I Ching - "Book of Changes". Nothing, nothing, nothing lasts forever, including the suffering you now find yourself moving through.

Much love - Brian

claire

visitor
Reaction score
OH YOU ALL ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING SEND THIS ALL TO ME..... I AM CRYING WHEN I READ THESE MESSAGES, CRYING OF JOY BECAUSE YOU ALL CARE. THANK YOU........
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL........
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO.
MAY MY THOUGHTS OF LOVE GO TO YOU ALL.....
Thank you.
happy.gif

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Claire, just wanted to add that I do believe we all have a Guardian Angel/Guiding Spirit around us to help us in our lives so we are never really alone. We have to ask them though as they respect our freewill. Give yours a shout. Love Louise.

binz

visitor
Reaction score
Claire,

a week or so have gone by and I was just wondering, how are you?
how are things going?

Binz

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).