...life can be translucent

Menu

Is my plane crashing before the mountains? *Panic*

s_dandy

visitor
Reaction score
Ooh boy, were do I begin? Probably at the beginning of it all..(Inhale, exhale).two years ago, the same year I found the Yi actually; I visited Asheville, North Carolina here in the U.S.
I simply fell in love with the town. I felt a lot of energy, good energy there. My wife and I chose to be a part of that energy after much thought. The following year we visited again to see if the feel was still there, and yes it was just as magical as the first time, beautiful mountain views, clean air, a slower pace than the frantic city life I am currently in now; and most of all-NATURE-, well we visited once more this year to do a reconnaissance mission to get info on jobs, housing, ect. We finally found a particular apartment complex that we simply adored. We took all the paperwork back home with us. After getting everything complete we sent the info back by fax and got the process going. Every thing looked good in the beginning, we passed the employment check and although we hit a credit snag they said we could work it out as long as we fixed the problem; which we did, then at the final show there was one more snag, now the y want us to pay so much in advance for 3 months time. This is not a problem, but my wife and I have begun to feel the energy of the leasing office shift, we wonder that if we do get the apartment what other things might they pull up later, as if someone doesn?t want us there. After hearing my wife's deflated voice over the phone giving me this message earlier about the state of our process I began to feel "uprooted"; what now I wonder? Do we try at another complex or what? We planned to be gone by July 18th this year and they have eaten up a lot of our time. I asked the Yi and it gave me an unchanging 63 "Guard against misfortune"; how? From where the apartment people there or Asheville altogether. I so love that place...the mountains...and I wouldn't know how to live much longer in my current area, I fight misery everyday with the idea that we'll be leaving soon. Any insight into this situation would be greatly appreciated, as I don't know whom else to speak with on such a level.
Thank you

-the storm waits for no one-

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
I think hex 63 doesn't signify your future (your new home) but the situation that you are about to leave. This situation ends and endings tend to be somewhat confused and messy, because energy is withdrawn and old structures fall apart.

If you don't leave to many loose ends and finish "unfinished business", wherever
possible, there is probably nothing to worry about.

Martin

anita

visitor
Reaction score
I know that 63 implies the end of a series of events and the beginning of another and your move could very well signify that. However, care should be taken in organising things so in the end there' no confusion.

On the other hand though the judgement says great things should not be undertaken. Does this move you're contemplating seem like a major action?

Best for your Quest

Anita

s_dandy

visitor
Reaction score
Anita, I would say that this move is a major action set in motion, and Martin; the loose ends actually started to jump up out of their holes. All but one or two things have been taken care of and one of those things sorta needs us to be there to complete although we will start here first. I was seeking last night and tossed some coins on the question;
Will we be able to move into a good apartment in July 2003 if we start looking in June? I tried to be as exact as possible with the query. I received 31 with 9 at 4, changing to 39.
My idea from 63 seems as if it saying continue on with a clear mind through identified chaos. And that same chaos almost made us think about getting a different apartment, then I did the second reading and I felt as if 31 was implying two things, 1: To try finding a roommate situation or, 2: My wife and I putting our heads together and sticking with our original idea of going with the initial apartment even though we may encounter rough waters (39) Doing the hexagram pairs 31,32/ 39,40; 40 seemed to point to doing just that, looking at things with closer attention and seeing how things weigh out. The ?coming and going ? of the idea of the apartment. Hmm, does any of that sound right? We are making the final call today, cold feet huh? I thank you all one again for your support.

-I am a human wind vane-

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
My guess (based on 31) is that there will be a positive contact with the leasing office and that you will get the apartment.
I hope I am right.
Let us know!

All the best,

Martin

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
39 very often means that it is necessary to 're-imagine' the situation.
It is the opposite of 38, looking askance. So maybe it is telling you not to have too much mistrust.
31 is the opposite of 41, where one controls anger. It also talks about a kind of trust, recieving by emptiness.
I cannot say what is the best course of action, 39 is a bit scary, but all the others seem to point in the direction of going on with your plans.

LiSe

s_dandy

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I should say that I have good news! We did get the apartment, yay! Just like Heylise said, I was really being mistrustful when the apartment people were working behind the scenes to help us get the apartment. Martin, you hit the nail on the head as well, thanks. Thank you all for the time you spent on that one.

I recently asked; what are consequences of moving to A, N.C.? I received 50 9/2 changing to 56. It was like a breath of fresh air reading the response, although when I asked about school it was a confusing 52 with lines at 2,3,4, and 6; going to 40. I wasn?t sure what to make of it.

At any rate, we?ll be signing the lease this weekend and moving our stuff on the 18th, unfortunately I will miss all the e-mailed posts, as I won?t have Internet access ?till we complete the move in. During that time I?ll be adding The Mandate of Heaven and the Wilhelm-Baynes edition of the Yi, right next to Karcher?s. See you all soon!!

-happy, happi, joy, joi, [bounce] [bounce]-

Ha, HA, that was fun?.

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, I am glad things are working out for you, Dandy.

Gene

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Ah, so your plane didn't crash before the mountains!
biggrin.gif

Good news!

All the best,

Martin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)