...life can be translucent

Menu

Ooh no! what does this mean?

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
I kind of got a little more intoxicated than normal & did something that I would not do normally. I asked the I Ching to "Show me an image of the damage done from my actions last night."
I received: 23. Po / Splitting Apart with changes in the third & fifth lines resulting in 53. Chien / Development (Gradual Progress).
My inital interpretation is that the relationship is coming to an end. Am I right or what am I not getting?
Someone please help!
Sad lil annie.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
In hex 23, as I see it, everything goes except
the essence. Only the core, the really real remains.
Perhaps you have taken a risk (gambled with fate?)because you wanted to go deeper.
If the relationship survives that it will grow.

Martin

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Annie,

I too have received 23 before for a relationship and it doesn't necessarily mean the end. As Martin says it means stripping away the unessential in a relationship till one realises the essence. Plus you have 53, a beautiful hex for a relationship. The image of geese that choose just one mate for life.

the lines now - line 3- break from the conditioning influence of others. It's your life -- says Lise in her interpretation.

line 5 - Do you always recogonise value at first sight? Although he is taken prisoner, he is treated well.

Cheer up

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Annie

As Anita says, I wouldn't worry about this too much. Line 3 is the only line in the hexagram that has a relationship with its correlate line 6. Line 3 is yin, line 6 is yang. Line 3 breaks with its friends, the other yin lines, but not with its friend, the yang line at the top. The same goes for line 5. Since it does not have a proper correlate in line 2, it goes to line 6, the yang line. Here the dark principle of yin is yielding to the light principle of yang in line 6. I suspect any break that will come will be with female friends more so than with your special friend. And as Anita says, hexagram 53 is a wonderful hexagram to recieve as a relationship hexagram. Let us know how it turns out.

Gene

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Gene, Anita & Martin,

Thank for your words & expertise they comfort me greatly. I am still in the dark regarding the actual outcome of my actions but right now it is not looking too favorable. I am on pins & needles & my heart weighs heavily in anticipation. I will let you know how everything turns out.

Thanks again, Annie

annietyme

visitor
Reaction score
Gene, Anita & Martin,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have worked through the rough patch, although it took a week lol, but things are back on track & progessing wonderfully!

Thanks so much for your support!
Annie

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).