...life can be translucent

Menu

The field

gene

visitor
Reaction score
There is a fairly new book out now called "The Field." I have read part of it at the bookstore, don't own the book. I listened to the author being interviewed on coasttocoastam.com today. It was fascinating. Goes along with what has been previously been discussed about quantum mechanics and subtle, aware energy. Talks about zero point energy. Fits in perfectly with what the Daoists, the Buddhists, the Hindus and others have been telling us about the nature of reality. This field is a web of subatomic particles that eventually show themselves, (wording may not be quite right, but the idea is,) as being all part of a unified whole. There was a book written a few years ago called "The web that has no weaver" about holistic health from an Asian point of view. This fits the zero point field well too. I once asked the I Ching about the unified field and came up with hexagram 30 which talks about a web. Anyone interested should see Lynn Taggart's website at http://www.wddty.co.uk/thefield/main.asp

I don't know why some website show up in blue so you can tag them and others don't. Not a computer guru.

Yesterday there was a scientist on named James McCanny who discussed an electric field throughout the universe. Controversial subject as not all his contemporaries agree with it, but some very nice arguments regarding the electric field. His website is http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Gene

frandoch

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you want your links to work, you will find out how, if you click on 'Formatting' on left hand side of page, and scroll down to 'other formatting' - Hyperlinks, and use the ' \link ' code.

Michael.

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm unifield field eh? Wish I could feel the proof of that more often. Hee hee. Seriously though, it is a fascinating thing you speak of Gene. Will check out the link.

Best for your Quest

Anita

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Gene...

This is TOO funny. I was going to type a rather wry response to you asking if this means there's something to my "collective synapses electrical energy output" theory after all? But then I decided to consult the Yi first and get their feelings on the matter. I asked if this theorized electric field is what it's all about.

The answer?

What else?

Hex 50/2.4.5.6 *tittering* This is only the second time today I got Hex 50 as an answer. I'm posting the first 50 reading (of the day) in my 50 to 8 thread.

Cheerio the noo,

Val

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Val

You sure you are not using loaded dice to read the I Ching? I've never heard of anybody getting hexagram 50 fifty times in a row or more. ha ha. Actually haven't seen that happen with any hexagram. Well, maybe its the new world order for you, baby. ha ha. Or are you still cooking that Jambayla (spelling?) what ever that stuff is? The cauldron cooks things you know. Hope it doesn't mean your goose is cooked. ha ha.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Val,

You will have to tell us about your electronic neuron synaptic tesla type energy coil theory. Oops, sorry, got that wrong, I mean your theory of lightning. Oh, never mind. Your cseeo theory. Sounds interesting. What I know personally is that I want to become more familiar with the field, there is power in that. I'm not talking about power to rule over others, but power to rule ourselves. Do you know much about the Kahuna's in Hawaii? Not much left of them now. The missionaries had a heyday getting rid of them, but people who spend time in Hawaii eventually figure out there really is a form of magic going on on the Island. A fellow named Max Freedom Long wrote several books on the subject, he himself was at first a missionary in Hawaii, and he found out they had a lot of power the believers of Jesus couldn't tap into. It's a long story, but the point is, they must have known and understood how to tap into this electric energy field. By the way, the earth's energy field is weakening, considerably. There have been numerous tremendous magnetic storms (sunspots) on the sun over the last few months. Something is changing. It gives credence to the Mayan calendar thing, about pole shifts possibly. Anyway, tells us wryly about your theory. (What's the matter, you don't like wheat bread, have to have wry, (rye), ha ha.)

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, and there were too scientist who discussed this on two different days. The first scientist talked about an electric field that pervades all of space, the other one was talking about how everything is connected. What I have read in this book so far is very, very interesting. Someday I hope to get it and read the rest. On her website though, if she hasn't taken it off yet, there is a free newsletter, or something there that discusses this that you can order for free. I haven't received my copy yet, should be here soon.

Gene

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Gene...

No loaded dice. I even used quarters today. Forgot my coins at home this morning.

I discussed my theory of collective synaptical energy output in my first thread here, "Waiting, waiting, waiting...when will it end?" and again in another thread. I still believe that's what I read...the radio/television/cosmic/alpha/beta/zeta/microwavesthat people put out with the same degree of consciousness and effort that they use to breath...ie, none. I just don't believe any more that's all there is to it.

Hawaii...ooops Lindsay...this is the part where you'll probably want to close your eyes. Oh, but you'll need to put them back in their sockets first. One is over there by the door, and one is on your bookshelf.

I lived there for two years...on Maui...and then briefly on the Big Island. My first experience actually reading someone (rather that just being highly intuitive and having prophetic dreams) was quite accidental. I was in my apartment with my new boyfriend, who had moved to the mainland from Maui to get away from a 'problem' there. I was leaning on his knee feeling quite relaxed and seeing all these pictures...a black and white dog, a hand built house...a stream with a row of banana trees beside it...a hanging wicker chair...an agricultural building that looked like a barn of sorts turned into a home. And I was sharing all these pictures with him that I thought my imagination was creating. Finally he stopped me and said, "That's my dog, that's my house in Makawao, my chair, the stream running beside my house, banana trees I planted, and the barn thingy was a winery that my dad converted to his home. I got so excited I ran to my mother's house and asked if I could show her what I can do. I saw things from her childhood, and, Lindsay...if you're reading this after all...she loved it...loved reminiscing about the four rabbits, the starry starry sky in Canada, the spooky house, etc. that I saw, so it was all good. After her, I ran to her neighbors and asked them if I could experiment on them. They brought out a crucifix and some garlic, some silver bullets, etc., but they had a friend over who said "Try me." I nailed him. Saw he had something wrong with his left ear. Deaf maybe. He told me he was deaf in his left ear and started to ask me all kinds of questions about his future. I said, "Whoa" and stopped making a nuisance of myself until I found Maria Papapetros' classes...a few years later.

I didn't really hear talk of kahunas while I was living there as much as talk of Madame Pele. There were so many stories of sightings of her. She sounded like a woman you didn't want to mess around with. From what I understand, she could get very cross. I think kahunas were more an Oahu thing, and Madame Pele favored Maui. At least that was my experience.

About the missionary damage in the Hawaiian islands. The missionaries came in the 1800s and made the Hawaiians feel shame about their nakedness and put on clothes. When I got there, there were many hippies whose children played naked on the beaches, and the Hawaiians told them to feel shame about nakedness and put clothes on their children. I witnessed such an event and couldn't help but grieve about the irony.

Cheerio the noo,

Val

gene

visitor
Reaction score
The British and American missionaries spent years trying to get everyone to put on clothes, now we take them off, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

For the most part, the natives won't talk of kahunas unless you show a certain receptivity, etc. They have been laughed at too many times. But weird things do happen.

I meant to go to Hawaii for the sixth time a few years back, and planned on going to Maui, mount Haleakala, My other experiences have been on Oahu, Kuaui, and especially the big island. Only touched down at the airport on Maui.

Gene

michael

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Gene,

I just want to say thanks for this lead. I read the book's precis on Amazon and it sounds very interesting. I've just finished reading Capra's Tao of Physics which I enjoyed very much. This seemed to give a picture of the "fuzzy" edge of contemporary physics circa 1970 -1980. The Field sounds like a natural follow on - a sequel if you like.

I'll probably get myself a copy.

Thanks gain

Michael

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Actually Val, I think I inherited your loaded dice, now I am seeing a lot of hexagram 50.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Michael

Glad you like it. I have to go to the bookstore to read it, and the only one where I know a copy is, or at least was, is across the Bay, but I will finish it eventually. There was on that website a temporarily free newsletter, or something like that that went with the book, you might want to check it out.

Gene

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Gene...

What are you getting? What secondary (or primary if 50 is the secondary)? Or are you getting 50 alone. I'd love to compare notes.

Actually, I got a new one this evening that I'm rather tickled about...55.4 to 36. I threw just a few minutes ago. I'm not going to tell you my part of the conversation with the Yi, but I will tell you line 4 was a very direct response. Knowing that, you can probably pretty much guess my part of the dialog.

Cheerio the noo,

Val

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Gene...

Here's a must-see if you're going to Haleakala. Drive up before sunrise so you can see the sunrise from the top...it's a very dynamic experience. Especially if you're listening to dynamic music. We were listening to Fleetwood Mac "Bare Trees" in the 8-track player that was running off the car battery on the floor of the backseat of my boyfriend's car...*grin* The song starts with really strong guitar riffs where he holds the chords for a really long time. My boyfriend pushed the tape in just before the sun's rays burst up from behind the crater rim, and when they did burst, the guitar riffs burst with them.

If you plan to hike into the crater, plan for at least a half day trip. If they still allow it, hike through the lava tube. It's all good.

I hope the mountain isn't as populated as the rest of the island is now. When I was there, Makawao was just one wonderful small village, and there was one wonderful restaurant...Silver Sword Inn. I'm sure that's all changed.

Cheerio the noo,

Val

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Val

Things change so much there, as with everywhere. My first trip to Oahu was when I was in the service. Late 1966. It was horribly built up then, but when I went back a few years ago, no longer in the service, it was like night and day. You could hardly see the beach for all the hotels, and all the little mom and pop stores had turned into superstores etc. There is a lot of hostility among the polynesians there over the takeover of their land. I remember being there and a lot of cold hard looks that went right through me. Still though, you can find generosity and kindness there. I almost said, I believe it was my destiny to go there...whoops, hopefully that word doesn't start another war. I guess I said it anyway... But unfortunately, I took a wrong turn, even against the I Chings advice, and the mistake turned horrifying. Right now financial circumstances won't allow me to go anywhere, but if that changes, I certainly do want to visit. A spiritual teacher of mine spent a lot of time on top of mount Haleakala breathing in the fresh air, and developing his spirit, watching the sun rise over the mountains. I have my doubts that this person is still alive, at least not on the physical level, but even so, I would like to go there and as much as possible experience what he experienced. They say that Hawaii is a spiritual vortex of special energies that can help a person develop chi and spirit, from my experience I tend to believe that. Richard Hoagland's hyperdimensional theory of physics expresses that at exactly 19.5 degrees lattitude of any planet, there is a vortex of energy, a metaphysical flow of energy that enters into the physical plane at that point. The big island is 19.5 degrees north of the equator.

Gene

Gene

A

ann

I read this thread with much pleasure. I know very little about Hawaii, but you might be interested in this website

http://www.huna.org/

It was passed to me by a friend, and I find the teachings and writings there fascinating.

Ann

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, that is great. A site that deals with Hawaiian Shamanism. Huna was Max Freedom Long's name for the philosophy or the power or the magic of the kahunas. I once had looked up a lot of sites with the word Huna, but that was on a different computer.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
I like that site. Interesting. Max Freedom Long spoke of the three selves. The conscious mind which makes decisions and visualizes what it wants. The subconscious, where memory is stored and the part, soul or spirit as you might call it, that takes the requests of the conscious mind and sends them through the silver cord to the higher self, who then uses the mana, or ch'i sent to it to create the new conditions in our life. Here they talk about a fourth self called the core self, which wills. I honestly don't know that this is different than the conscious, but somewhere in Huna lore, this concept must exist. One thing I don't remember Max Freedom Long talking about is the four levels reality, objective, subjective, symbolic, and holistic. It is said that the shaman, or kahuna can travel through these various levels at will. As I get more time I am going to go through this more. I must admit, it is timely for me, for while I basically know the principles, I have engaged in some very subtle negative thinking over the last year, and it has brought itself about in my objective world. Hopefully, it is not too late to change the thinking, and get back on track, as thoughts truly are things, and that is being evidenced more and more in our modern world. What we really think is not always obvious in our conscious minds, conscious thoughts that filter down into the subconscious are the ones that have power, and often we have forgotten them. I am doing a mid years resolution to get back into the habit of positive powerful thinking. This is in some ways what hexagram 20 is telling us, it is only by comtemplating the effects that we create in our life that we can truly know ourselves. Thanks for sharing that site.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
I know part of the Kahuna magic was their ability to "step into the dream" But I am not sure how they did it. One of the seven basic principles is that life is something we dream. The trick is to change the dream, but since it is down deep in the subconscious, that is the part that eludes me, that I wish I understood, it would be nice to change the dream.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Val, I got 50 a couple times in my daily notes, when I have time to read it, but it seems to relate to a major change going on in my life right now. The present moment is very dark, and it is hard to see hope, yet I keep getting information that after the darkness, I would see the new era. Hexagram 64 line five fits that scenario very well too. In my daily readings I have received much info about allowing myself to trust and not worry. Things at the moment are very, very dark. And yet, after the darkness, there is always the light, and after the revolution there is the new era.

Gene

Y

yellowblue

Hi Gene--

I'm not certain about Kahuna magic in particular, but I believe that a lot of shamans use totems to guide them in their dreams.

From my understanding, they choose a particular animal with attributes (swiftness, keen eyesight, etc.)and "become" the totem while dreaming. This I believe is coupled with lucid dreaming techniques. Many also use herbs also. I know that there are several books on lucid dreaming available.

Something I would like to develop more myself!

Deb

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah I would too. There was a guest on coasttocoast about a week ago, talked about lucid dreaming. Used to be part of a network marketing company in Seattle that sold machines similar to biofeedback, they were coming out with a lucid dream machine. Left Seattle before I ever got it. Since I only get about four hours sleep a night, I sleep very deeply and don't have much dream recollection, but hoping to fix that.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
There was a wonderful movie out a few years ago, can't recall its name right now, but it is a story about a construction company building a dam in a south american rainforest. Some of the forest inhabitants kidnap the child of one of the workers and raise him in their ways. They teach him the way of the Shaman and some interesting things happen. Years later, the boy's dad meets up with his son and the tribe and other interesting things happen. The father ends up helping the tribe protect itself against other brutal tribes in the area. He also ends up surreptitiously destroying the dam to save the habitat of the natives. At the same time the boy and his tribe are praying for the destruction of the dam. But at the end of the movie they say of the tribe, "they still know what we have forgotten." Very interesting. It may have been called the "Emerald Forest," not sure. I believe it was based on a true story.
Gene

Y

yellowblue

I would have loved to have heard that!

I think you may need to fix that...dream recollection is, it seems for me anyway, a crucial tool for solving so many things!

Deb

tashiiij

visitor
Reaction score
gene,

sorry to hear things are dark right now. wishing they get better for you.

you give so much, it only makes sense things would get better when this time is worked thru...

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The tribe called on the frogs for help. It started raining on and on, and millions of frogs appeared.
The father had laughed a bit about the frogs, but when he saw them, and after that the dam collapsing, he said "I must have made a miscalculation".
Maybe calling on frogs or whatever kind of animal that could solve your problems might not be a bad idea.
I am no animal yet, and cannot come to your help, but I will think of you.
I wish you all the happiness you deserve
LiSe

frandoch

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Gene,

I'm learning so much from your posts, and from other people's, but here I feel I may be able to help you, based on wisdom I've gained from my experiences.

I, too, have been through some very dark periods - one lasted 10 years - but it was essential for my learning. It was exactly what I needed at that point in my life.

When we are in that position, in the winter of the cycle, all we can see is the frozen ground, the dark sky, the lifeless panorama. We often feel despair - that the spring will never come. Everything is stagnation. But change is still happening - life is waiting - true waiting, without hope, which is based on an illusory future, and without fear, which is based on an equally illusory past.

At our centre, where time doesn't exist, lies peace - peace of mind. Whatever the world throws at us, however much we judge our situation to be good, bad or indifferent, there is just perfection - the universe is unfolding exactly as it should. All judgement is ego, and if we can access the centre, then the ego is silenced - to be used by us as a tool, as and when required.

Who are you at your centre? May I quote an aphorism from the Vedic texts which I have found comforting during times which my ego judges to be difficult.

The True You:

Fire cannot burn it.
Water cannot wet it.
Winds cannot dry it.
Weapons cannot cleave it.
It was never born.
It can never die.
It is infinite.
It is eternal.

That's who you really are. However real it feels, the rest is ego - an illusion.

Just wait, in silence, knowing that change is afoot - that spring is on its way, and that when it comes, you will know the reason for the winter.

Trust the process,

Michael (Frandoch)

A

ann

Gene,

As you are in America (am I right?) you may find that the work of either Louise Hay (Hay House publications) or Lynne Robinson helpful. Have a look at Lynne's website
http://www.lynnrobinson.com

Don't despair - it is always darkest before dawn. And I usually take #50 as a reminder that you get out of life what you put in, and that includes your thoughts. Think positive and things will improve. I keep telling myself. Honest.

Good luck!

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

Heylise, yes, he did say that, but if you remember, his miscalculation wasn't really a miscalculation, he planted a bomb in one of the water ways. That was his cover up, and least that is what I thought I saw.

Thanks,
Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).