...life can be translucent

Menu

The breaking beam ...

A

ann

Hi folks

Have you ever had the feeling that a holiday might be a Bad Thing? I had a lovely holiday, and came back to a full working schedule until the end of this year. But, as soon as I went back to work (I have my own small company), our major client got the knives out. In only three working days they:

- Refused to pay for work already done. This work is constantly measured for quality and is always well above their 85% 'delighted customers' measure.
- Demanded (and very unpleasantly too) a reduction in our costs, which are very reasonable. They already get a very good deal.
- Asked for more work to be done in other countries, despite not paying for work already performed abroad (think of the expenses alone!)
- and a few other rather nasty things besides.

Well, I'm doing all the things you might imagine. I'd love to drop them as a client (they are a large multinational, with lots of factions), but at the moment we need this income while we develop in other areas.

This seemed to me to offer an opportunity to 'do things differently' and do some personal work, so I've asked the Yi quite a few questions and got answers which are all about keeping still (lots of 'mountain' answers, although I've also had #49). Most indicate favourable outcome even though this seems absolutely unbelievable! So I'm trying to do that. However, in response to one answer, #5, I asked another question:

How do I help my higher self to help me sort this out? I got #28, changes in line 2, to #55.

I've always found the image of the breaking beam intriguing, and I'd be glad to hear what it means to anyone else.

And if anyone else has been on holiday, I hope you had a happier re-entry to daily life!
crazy.gif

Thank you everyone!

Ann

tashiiij

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ann;

Sorry about your situation.

I have learned from other forum members to look at accompanying lines - for your changing 28.2. this would be 55.2, also look at 27.5.

I have been doing this and it has really helped me to understand more sides or dimensions to any question or problem. 55.2 sounds appropriate to your dealings with the multinational.

Perhaps you can reason with the company about the quality you provide; that they will not be able to get what you offer anywhere else. (my ISP shops out customer service to workers in India, and all i ever get back are automated responses to email problems.)

Again, sorry you have all this to come back to. Really hope it resoves quickly.

tashiiij

visitor
Reaction score
as for 28's, yes,-- well, have a history of 28's 54's, 47's, 23's--you name it. . 63.6's, 28.6's, 11.6, 51.4--(three years that one) 50.4, 29.6 --yeah you name it.

but now it's all starting to change - 38 2 & 5...relief.

chalk it up to a seven year pluto transit of 3 major planets.

one thing a very good friend told me who went thru a VERY difficult time. She said she learned so much, and NO ONE can take away from you what you learn in these times. it is yours, it is diamond.

you can make it. The YiJing supports your honor in this situation.

lov
me.

tashiiij

visitor
Reaction score
also- if the 28.2 is in relation to your more subtle 'higher' levels of intelligence, it could be speaking about a kind of 'miraculous' renewal...

which could indeed sustain you -- whatever the torpedos of the multinational bring on --

anyway.

good luck.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Ann,

Maybe it's the belief in what Tashi calls 'a miraculous renewal' that could help your higher self to help you ..
The I Ching seems to say: don't believe that you are trapped, there is a way out.
Optimism helps. That doesn't mean that you have to wear pink glasses
shades.gif

(Well, there is no pink glasses emoticon ...)

Perhaps there is another hint in the answer: it's time to attract more customers.
Too much dependency on one customer is not good, especially if they know that you are dependent on them. But you know that of course.

Good luck,

Martin

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Ann

i wrote a note on this the other day, but now I don't see it. Did it disappear? Did anyone else see it? Just wondering.

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Oops, I found the note, it is in the 28 to 58 thread.

Gene

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Gene,

I must be that Neptune in the first house again.
Invisibility ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).