...life can be translucent

Menu

3 Oracles

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Big Whale has Great Plan. Little shrimp makes objections. So Big Whale throws his Huge Wrath all over little shrimp.
Shrimp runs to her books and throws the coins. The Yijing says 34 to 49, and the Shenshu says 332. And the Yilin gives a verse for 34-49.

Shenshu 332
The time of now has many disasters,
With fear and trepidation.
On guard and apprehensive, filled with fear and dread.
Treading carefully as if walking on thin ice,
Waiting to recognize the journey ahead (the future) Dangerous and hazardous,
A chest of wind inside, a lantern wick.
(as if a draft blows through a lantern)

Yilin 34 to 49
At the Southern river are many vipers,
They sting in hand and foot.
Resenting the injustice one questions the wrong,
The pain is penetrating heart and belly.

Yijing 34 (2 and 5) to 49
34.2 Determination auspicious.
The strength to make your own mind true and positive in all circumstances is a greater power than having power over someone or something else.
Changes to 55.2: don't get insecure by bad signs.

34.5 Losing sheep at Yi. Without regret.
Sometimes one has to take risks, other times one has to accept. Strength is when losing something does not make one lose one's fortitude.
Changes to 43.5: giving your all, you can change a difficult situation for the better.

LiSe

tashiiij

visitor
Reaction score
little shrimp cannot ignore own wisdom. gut feeling on the path of reality even when working with big whales is still gut feeling.

; )

C

candid

LiSe, you could not possibly know how synchronistic this is for me. Thank you for following your intuition, or as Tashiiij put it, your gut. Being an oracle, or being used as an oracle, is a sacred thing. Me thinks your cauldron runneth over.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I posted the answers, but forgot to add my own thoughts.
Shenshu said ". . filled with fear and dread", and I felt very relieved, as if someone out there saw my trembling. It gave a feeling of being comforted.
More or less the same with the Yilin.

But then the Yijing gave me the solutions, how I could cope with the situation. 34 to 49: your own vigor will change it.
And through the lines: 34.2: positive in all circumstances, not knocked away by storms. Not getting insecure by bad signs.
34.5: Not losing inner strength when losing outer position or possessions. So you stay in the strength, which makes a change for the better possible.
49: shed your skin and grow bigger (or having to shed it because you grow bigger).

Thanks to the Yi, the fear, everything, went away. Within 15 minutes, I was happy and full of life again. Made quite an impression on the whale!

LiSe

Y

yellowblue

LiSe,

Having experienced this situation yesterday, it was incredible to find your post-- shocking in fact. A great help to me. Thank you for posting this...

Deb

pedro

visitor
Reaction score
ha-HA! youre asking the shenshu now, gotchya
happy.gif

I caught the recent habit of throwing the (10 face dice I use for the) shenshu now everytime I ask the Yi. Its like having a footnote on the Yi, and I really love it
happy.gif

As for the rest of the thread I have to read it better (im kind in a hurry now), but for no apparent reason I suddenly got some weird craving for sea food....

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you dare to eat shrimps!!
Or whales . .

LiSe

pedro

visitor
Reaction score
34/49 & 332

when a great amount of energy shapeshifts, it can be scary,