...life can be translucent

Menu

Deam of 23

C

candid

The dream -

I was outback in the jungle. Though I hadn?t actually served in Viet Nam, the setting was very similar to what I have seen.

I was guided through thick forest and came around a bend when I saw a camp of soldiers. I ducked behind cover and observed them through the leaves. They were ?ours?. Greatly relieved there would be no fire-fight, I began to stand, when I noticed in horror that our soldiers were cutting into their enemies? dead bodies with their knives and bayonet. I just.. can?t tell you how horrified I was. These were the ?good guys!? What the hell were they doing!

I dropped deep behind cover and tears welled. Then, I looked again, noticing one particular soldier, more carefully this time. He slid the knife carefully along the torso of the corpse as would a skilled surgeon, and peeled off the skin. He then slid the opened corpse, sans any outer covering, across a floor.

I watched him repeat the process with another body, but this time when he slid the uncovered body across the floor, his own body was also devoid of skin! They looked like an anatomy model one would see is a science lab.

There was no longer a malevolent feeling to their actions, or to the dream. But the earlier impression clung like a Sunday hangover.

(end of dream)

This was deeply troubling. I set out to understand its meaning, and at least to some extent, its symbolic references. The process took about a week to unwind.

Before the dream, I had been reading an account of the Milea Massacre from the Viet Nam era. It bothered me deeply, though I?d read of it before. Hence, the backdrop of emotionless intelligence. That is the trained mindset of a soldier.

Reliving what I had read in the account, the dream medium used the theme to guide me to the painful vision of stripping away of human appearance. It helped me to understand why we suffer in this life.

In the end, the soldier himself was stripped of his appearance. But he continued the task of stripping away other's.

C

candid

?dreams? too!

(anyone know of a good typist I can borrow?)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).