...life can be translucent

Menu

44 and 33

sugarlobster

visitor
Reaction score
hi all,

i've been reading the 44 threads and found them fascinating - big up to kevin especially for an absolutely splendid take on the hex. beautiful.

i'm curious about the relationship between 33 and 44, i've recently received both 33.2>44 and 44.2>33 when asking what my attitude should be in relation to someone.

love,
xx sl

wanderer

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

Somewhere you already know the answer. It is probably not the answer that you expected or perhaps wanted. But it is there nonetheless.

It does not seem to be a dangerous situation. It may indeed have some positive outcomes. But only in small ways. If great expectations are given rein, then there is a potential for problems.

The image that comes to my mind is that of an appetizing dessert (strange as that might seem). There is nothing wrong with indulging oneself sometimes. But one can not make a complete diet of it either.

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
hi Sugarlobster-
The only structural relationship is that 33 and 44 are Sovereign Gua of the 6th and 5th Moons (july & june) respectively. You didn't say which you got first, but 33 is in more of a full retreat than 44.
Both, with their second lines, suggest reserve and adhering to your principles and higher purposes, not getting involved or entangled except as these are furthered.
brad

C

cheiron

Ho sl

Thanks...

I should have said at the end of that piece that I think this is only one expression of 44.

The other is that of the emerging shadow energy... Like in Wilhelm - the person coming into the Court (the situation) who gradually undermines the status quo etc

Both views are the same sort of energy... one is just quieter...

For me 44 is of a powerful; life changing encounter. (Which could be an event or idea; not a person)

33 - Is about various different forms of drawing back.

Sorry that there is nothing I can say to your question.

Warm thanks

--Kevin

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
When I did the squares, the first one was 33.2-44.2 (with 34.5-43.5)
Their theme turned out to be about the way to handle possession. Or rather 'possessing'. About what is the best way to have something.
It can be about possessing things, but just as well people, emotions like fears or love, ideas, ideals, anything.

33.2: if you want to keep something, then hold on to it, never slacken your grip.
44.2: when you get something, then do not try to annex it.
The two belong together. If you annex, then you do not possess, you make it part of yourself and you lose what it essentially is by itself. And if you cannot hold what you have, then you do not possess it either.

33 has in the first place to do with protecting what is you or yours, in order to stay truly you.
44 with encounters: it will only be a true meeting of two forces if each leaves the other free. As soon as one overpowers the other, it is not a meeting anymore, and it loses its creative potential.
In order to really 'have' something, your own person should not be part of it, no greed, no fear, only then your 'hands' are strong. Like in a really good marriage: both leave the other free to be true to him/herself. Because everything short of this truthfulness lessens the other, and the immediate consequence is, that it also lessens what you have.

So hold on to it by leaving it free.

LiSe

Y

yellowblue

Thanks LiSe,

That was outstanding and made so much sense.

Deb

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Anonymous...

This is great. This is synchronicity. I was just studying 55.5 and reading Wilhelm's book III on it. He says, "This line is related to the six in the second place. In the latter case the expression is "going," here it is "coming." And I was contemplating lines that come and lines that go when I opened the forum and read your post.

It's so easy to visualize the 33/44 combo now... something like the Cha Cha... *grin* Much coming and going in that dance.

Thank you!

Love,

Val

sugarlobster

visitor
Reaction score
hi everybody, thanks so much for the feedback, it all makes perfect sense in different ways and feels very appropriate.
liSe, that was fantastic, it makes it all come together. your post has also made me have a look at the square games threads and they're truly fascinating. great stuff.
and anonymous - yes, a hell of a dance ;-)
much love to all,
xx sl

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).