...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 34 and aries?

kiya

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Pedro. I'm not astrologically inclined, but I am Aires! On the utter outer cusp, though, which may explain why I'm not in mch danger of becoming too strong, aggressive, or (hopefully not) arrogant!

Good question, though. I wonder if there's a connection there.

Kiya

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Now you come to mention it, yes I feel theres a strong Aries resonance there. I suppose I'd think of 1 as being Aries too ? Pedro as you seem to know about astrology, do you know of any good sites on Chiron ? (44 would have to be scorpio wouldn't it ?)

Frankelmick

visitor
Reaction score
Louise,

North-Node has a page on Chiron in the Astrology tutorial. You can get to it from the Symbol Reference page.

This is a nice, friendly site for people who want to learn more about Astrology.

http://www.north-node.com/

Pedro,

I see what you mean about Hx 34 and Aries. The imagery of the headstrong butting ram (Sorry Kiya). The timing corresponds as well; March-April.

I see Aries energy as being very good at kicking things off. The best in the Zodiac. Aries has tremendous power at the beginning but maybe lacks staying power.

Also, Aries tends not to be good at working with others and delegating.

By the way, I'm not talking about people who have the Sun in Aries in their birth-chart. This is just what Aries energy represents to me.

I have the Moon in Aries in my birth chart. So I've got some experience of how Aries works through my feelings (or maybe I should say, how my feelings express themselves through Aries).

If anyone's interested, I link Hx 30 with Aries. Pure Fire.

Louise, Funnily enough I link Hx 34 with Scorpio. More intense than Aries. Deeper, transformative energy.

Best wishes,

Mick

pedro

visitor
Reaction score
Im not so well versed in astrology. Most of what I know comes from observing charts for me and people I know, which allows me to discard the wrong bits, and focus on the traits that I recognise, by I wouldnt know how to establish priorities among aspects for a complete stranger.

Anyway, RE: chiron, www.astro.com has some stuff on chiron, and its daily transits take chiron into account. It always seems to deal with wounds... which may not grant it many friends. But some times its good to open a wound and look inside (yuk)

Re: 44 and scorpio, yes I agree for the sexual part. But you people always seem to be too dependent on the sexual conotation of #44, and IMO that is not the main meaning, just the imagery used. Besides, that particular meaning is not too flattering to women (for one thing, if there was an hexagram where a man would flirt 5 women, it surely would be a most favorable one). I just saying this cause I see that you have a tendency to think that 44 is unfavorable and it neednt be (actually no hexagram is unfavorable or favorable per se). 44 is in many cases just a way of reminding us that the best way to prevent bad from progressing is to take attention from the very start, when its effects are yet controlable

Finally, RE: Scorpio more intense than Aries, I dont see it like that. Aries is no great planner, he is a doer, full of energy to start things (just to start, I agree). Scorpio doesnt seem like a doer, he is more relaxed, waiting for the perfect time to throw his sting without warning. But perhaps in the long run scorpio gets more done than aries. Aries is lost without someone to convey his impetuosity (this in very broad terms, of course is much different to have the moon in aries and the ascendant in aries, for instance)

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the links
happy.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: