...life can be translucent

Menu

First meeting

uselesstree

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

The name I picked for this thread is somewhat randum. This morning I recieved hex 49 and began to see similarities between it and 23 in terms of "skinning". Since these two hexs are made so differently and have such different portents I began to think about how the same kind of event can have such different meanings depending on where one is situated realitive to it. I could see, for example, a young disident recieving hex 49 on the greatest day of his/her life and an entrenched leader recieving 23 on the very same day.

I have noticed other similarities like this and wondered if any one else has and if so what they make of it.

I suspect that if the Ching contains the measure of heaven and earth then it can view the rise of the rebel and fall of the leader with a certian detachment and can speak to both with sympathy as well as good advice. There might be something here about the Ching as a means to better living. If the rebel and the king share the same fate on different parts of the wheel then maybe this is a good argument for getting off the wheel or staying close to the hum.

Peace
FRank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).