...life can be translucent

Menu

Update and Hysterics

Y

yellowblue

Well over a month ago I posted a question for advise on 46, 11, 36 to 22 which was about advice on matters of the heart.

Since I'm too much of a novice to really contribute in any other way I thought I'd share what's been going on.

Well, it seems that 36.6 was truly a darkening of the light (it affected me that way anyhow!) and I'm still not certain what 22.6 in fan yao means yet... I'm waiting.

So after a month of frustration and finally getting together with this wonderful man and "advancing like a hamster" I'm ready to cut out my heart and hand it on a silver platter to the gods... take it away!!! PLEASE!!!! This guy is wonderful, and I'm sure there is something there, but I can't handle it...

So I asked the Yi what this was about and received in part 33.2-- "He holds him fast with yellow oxhide, No one can tear him loose." And all I can think is, but I want this gone, I really can't handle this, I'll be glad to let go...HELP!

So as an afterthough I asked the Yi "how is this affecting (what'shisname), trying really hard not to focus on my torment alone but to be considerate to "what'shisname" and the response I got (from my perspective on the reading) was hysterical...

26.3 a good horse gives chase

41.5 someone is increased with 10 pairs of tortoise shells, not refusing

61.5 (fan yao) ... bringing others to him in close union

I had a really good laugh at myself over this and feel so much better!!!!

But still waiting to see what 22.6 brings about!!!!

Thanks to all of you for just listening anyway...I really enjoy following all the threads

Deb

Y

yellowblue

P.S. TO GENE--

Who knows, maybe this is an Elaine thing-- after all I suppose, even women with a lot of yang in them are still women... those trails and trailing thoughts are just different from a man's way of thinking...even if it does involve the spirit as well as the heart---- what can I say???!!! But it is good to smile
happy.gif

Deb

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Deb

Well, I am going to do most of my response in private email, as we have done in the past. Here, I want to say, we've had some wonderful chats, and most of the time I understand you, but when it comes to what you say about (what's his name), I usually don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Almost sounds as if you are saying he is too much too wonderful. I guess too much of even a good thing can be too much.

Wishing you the best,
Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Well, one more thing I guess. Amazing how much hexagram 22 has been in the spotlight lately. With hexagram 22 one has to adorn him/her self inwardly as well as outwardly. Empty show can eventually be seen through. It may take a while, but it is all about form versus content. Confer also, hexagram 63 line 5. The sacrifice has to be made with sincerity, not just an empty display demanded by protocol. With line 5 the change is to 36. Hexagram 54 line 6 refers to this also. Not that this necessarily applies to you Deb, but anyone who resonates with this will know what it means.

Gene

Y

yellowblue

Gene,

Thanks for your response on the board. I will be responding to you via personal email too, I'm sure.

To all--

The wonderful here seems to be for me the sincerity and undyed self. I could be completely wrong though. It's not a gushing or coercion, when we talk it's more like this is the way I may feel but this is the way it is --- and that's what draws me.

But there is a tether and I don't know whether I'm doing it, he's doing it or it's just there. And I'm also confused on being able to delineate what is spiritual and physical. It's an odd intermingling that I feel and sense.

The thing is with "What's his name" is that I see a lot of sincerity there when we have the opportunity to interact, but I'm very much on my guard.

I keep getting hexagram 48, usually 3, 4 and 5 and also hexagram 50, usually line 5 and sometimes 6.

And when we talk, I see and hear and feel sincerity. But I also get a lot of hexagram 3 and 46 so I feel that there is a lot of effort here. I try to bear in mind, he is going through some tremendous growth periods and changes in his life right now and he seems to verbalize that he is really pulled in all directions. Which may be indicated in readings as hexagram 59 usually as lines 1, 2 or 3.

Also a lot of 12, 15 and 6 too.

I'm guessing that any reading has to be given to the moment, as the ripples expand and change as the momentum and time changes???

Also, it's probably not a good idea to be using the relationship to learn the Yi in one way, and in an other way, to be following this and recording it I have a way to understand and personally translate it (albeit in retrospect and when I can {rarely it seems} see clearly). It gets very confusing!!!!

Regarding hexagram 54 I used to get various lines frequently and then somewhat steadily got 54 line 4 and 5. Now I no longer get 54.

Regarding hexagram 22, what I keep getting is line 6, which is unadorned. But I get a lot of line 4 too. And I have recently been getting 22.6 to 36.6 again. Could this sybolically be white and black, yin and yang and the contention or polarization???

I've tried to touch on the hexagrams that continually appear and reappear.

Thanks,
Deb

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Deb,

Since you've already passed through the fires of 54, maybe you can enlighten one who gets it frequently in regard to a love relationship. You came out of that period of waiting and obscurity and ended up with the same man, right?

Best for your Quest
Anita

Y

yellowblue

Hi Anita--

I will tell you how it was for me at the time I kept getting hex 54, but I haven't really ended up with him. It's still in the preliminary stages.

I realize now that during that time that his interest in me wasn't fully developed-- wasn't quite at that point yet. It still isn't fully developed but it has developed and he "sees" me now-- more than a passing thought in the bustle life-- there is more attention and awareness towards me. But I think that whether or not a particular individual gets past responding to you as 54 has to do with their ambitions, and what they're working through in this life.

Relationships tend to be directed outward with a thought of others and self, and other goals are often directed inward and border on or embrace self gratification. And then there are all of the other variables which come into play.

This isn't very enlightening, per se. With all of the variables involved it's an unknown.

His interest did seem to evolve and was reflected in 54 lines 4 & 5. And as it grew even more, 54 disappeared from my readings.

What lines are you receiving when you get 54?

Hang in there
happy.gif
-- somehow it will all work together for the best for all of us regardless of the outcome.

Deb

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Deb,

Your post IS enlightening. Although he has expressed desire for permanency before, he is still in the process of graduating and in a very difficult area of Mathematics. Aims to go for his PhD next year and will be working on a GUT project soon. So once his graduation is over, I expect further developments. I get variouis lines, 2, used to get 1 and sometimes 4 and 5 too. Never the dreaded 6 though!

Thanks Deb

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Dear exhiliarated Yellowblue...

*big grin* I'm very happy for you.

Val

Y

yellowblue

Hi Val!

Thank you! but it's still not even off the ground. I don't know what will happen, and if what I'm sensing isn't really so, I'll gladly put it down : )

Best to you dear Val

Deb

Y

yellowblue

Hi Anita-

Well I'm glad it helped a little--

I did get 54 line 6 a couple of times. Maybe 54 isn't too horrible after all- I think also maybe it has to do with the way one views themself and their self-esteem in the given situation. It did for me too some extent. I was feeling more than a wee bit insecure.

Breathing in and out helps
happy.gif

Deb

Y

yellowblue

Hi--

I wanted to share a wee bit of something personal that happened between "DL" and myself that night. Maybe that will explain the spiritual vs. physical, and if not ok, but I have a place to vent--- to express.

The guy I'm talking about, on that ominous night said, "Deb, do you know what everyone is looking for?" I said "God". He said "No, they're looking for love". I said, "But God is an expression of pure love". And he said something to the effect that no, people on this level are looking for the baser (but still true) level of love.

We all need love on various levels and love is so many things (just mistyped this as tings??? LOL) which include tolerance and validation (not acceptance per se, but the leeway to adhere to our thoughts/feelings without condemnation or acceptance) Right??

Deb

Y

yellowblue

P.S.

No wonder my heart is attached to this guy... how many times can one find someone at first meeting and discuss such things with such openess and lack of fear of rejection -- just out of the blue???

Deb

anita

visitor
Reaction score
You're right Deb. That sort of innstant rapport is so rare and happens to so few of us. Happened to me too.

Best for your Quest

Anita

Y

yellowblue

It's wierd Anita,

It's all so spiritual, but the physical connection is what seems to being throwing the kink into the spiral.

Maybe that's what the Yi has been saying--- this is supranatural, and the obstacles are the physical barriers. That's the feeling I'm getting. I want to be one with this guy, and that necessitates the rules of this level, but it really is way beyond, an hence it's not the "appropriate" place.

I just can't quite connect the dots, and I'm sensing he can't either.

Deb

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).