...life can be translucent

Menu

exnihilo

visitor
Reaction score
What's this line about? Is it about attempting an escape and not being able to?

If you asked a question like, "What would someone do if they could?" and the Yi answered with this, what would you think? I find it a bit difficult to believe that the person in question would put him/herself INTO this situation, so it must be saying something else
happy.gif

I did the reading for a friend and I told her this: The Yi is telling you the current situation, what's going on now. I believe that the Yi is saying that the person in question would LIKE to escape. Whaddya think? I don't know how to read that any other way.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know, we do put ourselves into some bizarre situations sometimes. I'd be prepared to embrace the apparent impossibility and see where it leads.

There may be an attraction to being imprisoned, subject to someone else's judgements and someone else's choices - very secure, no more surprises. Hm, yes, I've done it myself in small ways: 'so-and-so wouldn't be happy with that, so I don't even need to know how I feel about it myself.'

exnihilo

visitor
Reaction score
"I don't know, we do put ourselves into some bizarre situations sometimes. I'd be prepared to embrace the apparent impossibility and see where it leads."

As soon as I read that I got it, I think. Given the situation it does INDEED make sense. I'll run it by her.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).