...life can be translucent

Menu

any help please on hexagram 22 line 4

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
:bows: my boyfriend asked me to move in with him a few days ago, before then we had not seen each other for two weeks due to a misunderstanding...however when we got back together things seemed to go very well...he revealed how insecure he was about me and whether i was truly committed to the relationship...i tried to reassure him that i was and that i just need to take things slowly...then he asked me if i would move in with him...wasnt sure if he was calling my bluff or was serious...maybe he needs me to do this to confirm my commitment to him...well i asked the i ching `why did he ask me to move in with him'...the answer given was 22 line 4 becoming hexagram 30..can anyone offer any help with interpreting this please...i would very much appreciate it

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"Calling my bluff?" How were/are you bluffing? Are you saying you are not really committed? Why not ask him why he wants you to move in? What do you want to happen?

"Grace has success, in small matters it is favorable to undertake something." Moving in with someone does not seem to be a small matter.....

Rinda

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"i asked the i ching `why did he ask me to move in with him'...the answer given was 22 line 4"

Far from being problematic or threatening, this is a reliable alliance - beautifully, simply, spectacularly.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for all your comments...as suggested i asked the i ching `what kind of experience would it be to move in with my partner'... the answer given was hexagran 55 lines 1 and 5 changing to 31... any ideas on this?

many thanks, sparkler;)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi Sparkler,

the answer to your lastest question is Hex 55.1,5>31.
Hex 55.1 means you join together as equals. You can stay with this person for a very long time. You can work together very sucessfully.
Hex 55.5 means you will receive blessings, a good name and good fortune.

Hex 31 means conjoining, bringing together a man and a woman. Excellent. This hex is about a good relationship/marriage. It seems that you were destined to stay together, success.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).