...life can be translucent

Menu

so many lines...

modesty

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking after my son on top of a full time job that requires frequent overseas travel and am waiting for my wife to comeback from overseas. I know that she will come back eventually but right now she is hesitant. I asked the Yi if I can ask her to comeback now as both of us (I and the baby) can do with help. I got 64 + 2+3+4+6 ->15

Can someone help to intepret this hex please?

Regards,

modesty

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not clear on the question. You literally asked, "Can I ask my wife to come back now?"
Seems like a "Yes" responce, but sort of like "Yes, you can ask her to comeback Before Completion (before she wants to?)" but the change to 15 sounds like your attitude should be one of being willing to accept whatever answer she gives. So it sounds like the I Ching is just saying, "Well, sure, you can ask..." I wonder if a different question might be more fruitful, such as "What if anything can I say or do to effect my wife's decision so she will feel comfortable coming home sooner rather than later?"

modesty

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rosada

Hi Rosada,

Thanks heaps for the response. After thinking it through, I am inclined to think that I should not ask my wife now. The common theme in all the moving lines seem to be "Persistence" and that I would have to suffer more before the final success.

I also took your advice and asked the Yi "What can I do to convince her to come back sooner rather than later?". I got 1+5+6=34

Line 4 says: do not do it
Line 6 says: there would be occasion for regret

Hex 34 is very much about intention to insist (rather than Persist). I guess I will have to wait a little longer. What is your view on 64->34?

Regards,

modesty

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi modesty,

hex 64.2 says patience is required, don't do anything rash or hasty, but be ready to move towards your goal soon. All will go well in the end.
hex 64.3 A temporary problem, so seek helpers, but do not try and use force to fix it. Now is the time to travel.
hex 64.4 says now is the time to confront her mother ( devil's country) and have it out with her, be brave, you will succeed.
hex 64.6 says don't let your victory go to your head, remain sober and clear thinking.

Hex 15 modesty, Modesty. don't overdo things, be sensible, carry out your plan and success will be yours.

Hex 64 gives November/December and Hex 15 gives December/January , I don't know if this timing will be of any use to you but I have included it anyway.

modesty

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox

Thanks heaps for the comments. This is exactly the approach I am taking. You may like to know that I already confronted the devil country and suceeded without being rude or coming down to the same level.
I will keep you posted of how things unfold

Kindest Regards,
Modesty

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).