...life can be translucent

Menu

36.3 -> 24

alexb

visitor
Reaction score
Hi guys I am having a tough time understanding the exact ramifications of this reading I got in response to this question: "Seriously! What should I do regarding R? (Tell me what to do, and I'm gonna do it!)" R is the exgirlfriend from my other thread... I've been talking with her some and want to know how to handle it.

Answer: 36.3 -> 24

I understand 36 pretty well I think. I have to hide my light, go underground, not show my love. Inwardly radiant yet outwardly passive and docile. "Advantageous to drudge through the trial"

Incidentally I think I am doing this already. The inner light is shining but I contain it.

So it's not saying to retreat like say if I got 33. It is saying more like to drudge on, while not letting my true radiance shine out.

the changing line says in bradfords ic:
3a) "Brightness Obscured on the southern winter hunt
Capturing the others' great leader
This is not a call for hasty resolution." [Trial this doesnt allow affliction]

3b) "The southern winter hunt has a purpose:
Because of this: aquiring the great."

The last line of it is interesting because different translations are saying different things. My Karcher with concordance says that line says: "Not permitting affliction: trial."

This confuses me. Seems to be saying that even though I have captured my foe/prize (R) it is still not a time for resolution to come swiftly and smoothly, but does seem to imply a resolution is coming: ACQUIRING THE GREAT!

Total IChing says of line 3) "in the midst of very considerable difficulties, you find the central illusion thats causing this chaos[leader]. Though it may act slowly, this will release you from the pain and sadness that afflict you."

Then it all changes to 24. How much does the second hexagram pertain to the issue? I have yet to really learn exactly how that works. Is Returning a major issue here? Or just a minor point that may happen or may not?

Returning: what does this hex mean in this situation? Does it mean a Return of love? Or a Revitalising of my own life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that said here is my answer to the original question specifically, "Seriously! What should I do regarding R? (Tell me what to do, and I'm gonna do it!)":

do drudge through this trial by containing the radiance that is inside me, it can still glow, but I will have a thick overcoat on metaphorically.

Eventually the central issue that has caused me to have to go underground will be destroyed, the head of this great monster will be chopped off and it's 25 flailing limbs will eventually die also. The light will begin to return of its own accord, over time. ACQUIRING THE GREAT is the destiny here!

A metaphorical return to Spring will occur. the main quesiton I guess I have is whether this Return means a return to the start between me and she or just a return for myself. I guess I can always ask for more detail on that...

Question: "is the return above a return to my own inner springtime or a return to love between me and R?"
Answer: 20.1 -> 42

And I am confused by that second reading! Lol. Any help would be very helpful. The first question I said, "(tell me what to do and I'm gonna do it!)," so I would really like to be clear what it is so I can make sure I do it properly. :-D

All the Best,

:bows:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In both 36.3 and 20.1 there is more to this than is presenting itself now.
36.3 can be like getting a miracle cure for all your worst symptoms,
but no cure at all for the underlying condition. The problem isn't pulled
up by the roots yet. Time is going to unfold a little more of this for you.
You may need to be patient and observant for a while longer. The return
here may be to your own resources.
20.1 suggests getting a less narrow or one-dimensional perspective. Look around.
Try seeing out some other eyeballs.

alexb

visitor
Reaction score
Well thanks for the reply.

I guess it is irrelevent, since I will know oen day what's going to happen and dwelling on it isn;'t useful to LIFE.

I have a thought about the second reading 20.1. I think it means a return to my own inner springtime. For me 20. has special significance in that I have always associated myself with being childlike (in a good way) wonder awe good will and all that. So it seems to be saying that the return above is return to my own inner springtime/childlike-happiness. I was too damn tired when I originally posted this to notice that.

Either way she's out of my life now and I am happy to say good riddence. :) I told her to go away and never come back, and she said the same to me, we made it official, so now there will be no more of me having to hear her b!^(#ing. I never got into it the details (a B-movie type drama), but I guess I am really glad in hindsight we broke up. Life does that though I guess, does what's best for you even when you don't want it to at that moment, lol.

Inner Peace :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).