...life can be translucent

Menu

Looking for a job

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I have an application fkor a civil service job, I asked if I apply for this job in Y**** what will be the result. I got 34.5-43 . It seems good to me. I have been having trouble getting one of these jobs. I've applied before to similar ones.
FYI the job is for a city.

J

jesed

Hi Susan

I'm sorry but I have to say the answer is not good for you. Seems, acording with Xiang Shu Yi Xue, there is no hope this time.

Best wishes, hope to be wrong.

S

seeker

"Not everything can be prevented. Sometimes something is at the wrong moment at the wrong spot. Don?t fuss too much over it, one cannot bring life to perfection. Sometimes one has to take risks, other times one has to accept."

Thats Lises translation, and it does not appear to be auspicious, but coupled with Wilhelm, Karcher and Denning I think there may be more at work here. You may not get this particular position, but I think another one may be coming your way. Your resulting hex of 43 is about breaking through a barrier or the release of tension. Try askin Yi what you need to do to obtain a job in your chosen field. Maybe that will tell you how to get to 43. Good luck. I am also trying to get a position in a new field, and it is slow going, so I sympathize.

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you seeker. That is interesting reading because I am on a civil service list and I go on interviews all the time for the same job title (in different areas), just haven't been hired yet.

M

micheline

My two cents.....I would think this was a sure bet. You could get the job easily and tensions would resolve. 34.5 has to do with breaking through barriers with ease...

But seeing as how you said in another thread that you don't want this kind of job really, it could possibly be read as Let it GO...

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I don't really want it but I have alot of financial problems right now and it would help me with stress.

void

visitor
Reaction score
When I've had 34,5 in the past it has often turned out it meant that you think you have to put alot of struggle and fight into a situation and it turns out in the end you don't need it - you can let that attitide go - an attitude of ease replaces it. I love that line. Don't know here if it will mean you will get the job easy or whether as Micheline says you will be able to let it go. Good luck !!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).