...life can be translucent

Menu

Willowfox' permanent ban.

pinefox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Hilary,

I have sent you at least six emails concerning the permanent ban but you have declined to answer any of them.Willowfox has been banned permanently with no right to appeal allowed.

Willowfox has agreed to Hilary's request for the lifting of the permanent ban, ie retract the so called "death treat" and apologise to jesed but it appears that Hilary is refusing to accept her own terms for the lifting of the ban.

WF

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
pinefox said:
Hello Hilary,

I have sent you at least six emails concerning the permanent ban but you have declined to answer any of them.Willowfox has been banned permanently with no right to appeal allowed.

Willowfox has agreed to Hilary's request for the lifting of the permanent ban, ie retract the so called "death treat" and apologise to jesed but it appears that Hilary is refusing to accept her own terms for the lifting of the ban.

WF

W[23]F[6]

Upper Trigram = Rem[23/8]=7=001
Lower Trigram = Rem[6/8]=6=010
Changing Line = Rem[(23+6)/6] = 5

=> 4.5

Good luck, babie ...

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
For the record - no-one's sent me any such emails, and there's been no such promise from Willowfox to retract or give an undertaking not to do the same all over again. Instead of replying to my email, or acknowledging my offer in any way, she dedicated a whole lot of energy to finding a 'back door' to return to the forum under a new name and continue her campaign. (And I was obliged to spend a lot of time I didn't have trying unsuccessfully to keep her out.)

So after a week, with no message from WF, I did indeed make the ban permanent. But the same conditions still apply: if Willowfox were to give an undertaking a) to retract and apologise and b) not to personally abuse other members, then I'd lift the ban directly.

It's always possible that six such emails have been lost. Since you've found a way in anyway, I suggest using the forum's private message feature to reach me.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Pinefox is Wfox with a different name so I'm not sure why you say Wfox is still banned Hilary ? Pinefox appears to be posting all over the forum and if thats not Wfox I'll eat my hat.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
You have a point. However, if WF genuinely is willing to apologise and retract, it would be silly to run round banning her latest alter ego. So I'll give it a while (bearing timezones in mind - it's 5.30pm for her, I think) and watch for private messages, or emails - or, come to that, a public post from 'Pinefox' signed 'Willowfox' containing that apology and promise.

pinefox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Hilary,

I did indeed send you six emails during the past week, so I have no idea why your email address is blocking me. As you never answered my emails, I had no choice but to enter the forum using an alias using an outside machine. What choice did I have when I received no answer from you? I had to use another computer because you were blocking my IP address.

So I will now offically apologise to jesed for being abusive toward him. That also goes for trojan for being abusive towards her.

I retract the so called "death treat" against jesed.

I will not be abusive towards other memebers of this forum. So please don't attack me anymore.

WillowFox

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Wfox and I hope you feel much better now :)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you, Willowfox. Ban lifted. :)

midaughter

visitor
Reaction score
Willlowfox. I see you have an excess of yin energy but it might be useful on the Autumn full moons , email me Halkais@yahoo.com Midaughter's is having a feminine, yin energy confab. Best to purify yourself before engaging in any Autumn equinox ritual. Mary

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Willlowfox. I see you have an excess of yin energy but it might be useful on the Autumn full moons , email me Halkais@yahoo.com Midaughter's is having a feminine, yin energy confab. Best to purify yourself before engaging in any Autumn equinox ritual. Mary

I cannot use "outlook" on this computer but tried to send you an email via another carrier but not sure whether it went out or not. Let me know?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).