...life can be translucent

Menu

can anyone explain the meaning of line 6 in hexagram 23?

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
can anyone help with interpretation of line 6 in hexagram 23...think i understand the meaning of the hexagram as a whole but line six in my version of the i ching is a bit cryptic many thanks, sparkler:)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sparkler if you look in the hexagram index here you'll see theres several threads devoted to 23,6. I think it is a difficult one still though.

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
hi trogan...i will try to find that...difficult to know whether to take line 6 negatively or positively...however it does change the hexagram into hexagram 2 which i feel is quite positive...:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It all depends upon what the question was, as the meaning has to fit to get a sensible answer. On the one hand it may well be positive but it depends upon the question asked.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
0 Nine at the top means:
There is a large fruit still uneaten.
The superior man receives a carriage.
The house of the inferior man is split apart.

I got this hexagram a couple of days ago when I was asking about a friend who's family has been ludicrously unappreciative of her efforts. Recently she started cooking for her neighbor simply because she loves to cook and her husband prefers to dine at Taco Bell. The neighbor, a mom with a home based computer business, was thrilled to have my friend wanting to take over the housekeeping chores. The neighbor immediately offered my friend a job complete with salery and keys to the family car. The only draw back is that now she wont be home to look after her husband's house. Oh well...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).