...life can be translucent

Menu

Need help with interpretation

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the I Ching and new here. I've spent quite a few days reading and trying to learn.

I did casts for 3 questions today. I am not sure how to interpret the parts together.

Q1. What is going on in my bf and I relationship?
Result was 24.1.5 to 6

Q2. Where are me and my bf headed in this relatioship?
Result was 60.2 to 3

Q3. What would it mean for me to live and work in XXXX?
Result was 42.6 to 3

Thanks for any help with this!

Sunny

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Q1. What is going on in my bf and I relationship?
Result was 24.1.5 to 6"

Hex 24.1 says that problems in a relationship are normal but do not let them grow into something big and uncontrolable, nip them in the bud and cast your doubts aside then all will go well.

Hex 24.5 if you have made some mistake in your relationship admit it and say sorry, don't waste your time in regrets.

Hex 6 it seems you have problems in this relationship causing you to quarrel, so stop trying to be right all the time, it only leads to opposition and conflict. Be more compromising, giving, meet each other half way, listen and try to understand the bf's point of view. It's all about give and take.

"Q2. Where are me and my bf headed in this relatioship?
Result was 60.2 to 3"

Hex 60.2 says that once your problems are sorted out, then you can move forward with your relationship, so kick out any doubts that you have.

Hex 3 a new cycle in your relationship is beginning, it is growing, changing so you must expect to have problems at first, but slowly you will learn about each other, then success is asured. So take it slowly and carefully, day by day.

"Q3. What would it mean for me to live and work in XXXX?
Result was 42.6 to 3"

Hex 42.6 says if you go to XXXX it will lead to problems, you will become isolated, and people will make you out to be selfish, this in turn will cause hostility and resentment in the people that you know. You may well be subject to attack either at work or at the place you chose to reside, so not a good idea.

Hex 3 A new cycle, a new time of growth is beginning and there will be hard times a head before success is won, but I presume that this new cycle will not be at XXXX but at some other place.

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your answers. I see that I can read each part separate but they flow together. I think I was missing that part.

The odd this is that the place I am wanting to move to is where the bf lives. I don't see how our relationship could continue to work out if I don't move there eventually.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 42.6 is all about being isolated, being resented by others, subjected to hostility from others, perhaps personal attacks, being thought of as selfish, all these things could happen at the place you work and perhaps at home as well.

My question is, are these problems happening to you now?

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
I guess I feel isolated now. Also enduring a job situation I can't stand and am just biding my time until I can leave. I could see people here being resentful of my opportunities. I could see people where I am going possibly being resentful for being foreign even though I haven't had any problems there before. Just got an email today from my sponsor telling me the job market for what I do is hot right now.

I asked today what are the short term implications of moving to X and I got
5.3.5 to 19.

I asked what are the long term implications of moving to x and I got

20.5 to 23

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked today what are the short term implications of moving to X and I got
5.3.5 to 19."

Hex 5.3 you are in too much of a hurry to go there and this will cause you problems in X. If you are very cautious then you should be able to overcome most of the problems.

Hex 5.5 you will have a period of peace, so relax.

Hex 19 now everything is going well, things are turning out nicely for you but it will not last, within eight months everything will start to fall apart.

The short term implications are that you rush to get to X without proper planning, so you will get problems upon arrival, after they have been sorted out you can expect a period of peace but later it all falls apart for you.

"I asked what are the long term implications of moving to x and I got 20.5 to 23"

Hex 20.5 this is about reviewing your life in X, considering all the pros and cons of the situation, checking to see if you have produced positive results while there, if moving to X was the right thing to do.

Hex 23 sooner or later your situation at X will breakdown/collaspe and there is nothing that you can do about it. The only thing to do is to wait it out, avoid doing anything, just keep quiet, wait for the better times to return, stay calm and detached. Perhaps something in your life at X will change, maybe your job or maybe your relationship, this will probably prove to be a painful experience but you must remain passive and let the situation run its course. If you try to take action or struggle then your situation there will be much more unpleasant, probably resulting in a separation from X.

Long term implications suggest okay for a while and then bang trouble, changes etc.

sunnygirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your answers. This is such a good forum. Hopefully I will learn enough to help others with their interpretations one day.

I am really not sure what to do about my situation now. I have been planning this for a year...saving and saving and doing without. I have made heaps of contacts there and have a sponsor for my visa. I planned on staying in a hostel to save on money. I suppose I will keep saving and keep my options open.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I suppose you could try option one to start with, the short term plan, see how it goes and if it does indeed start to crumble later on, then you have two choices, either return home or try to weather the storm because whatever choice you make, later, when the dust has settled a new cycle will begin. As you now know that there will be problems down the road, you can try and prepare for them in advance, then they will not trouble you so much when the time comes.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).