...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with the meaning of life

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi what the meaning of life was, and I drew 35.4.

Can you shed some light on this for me? Why is the Yi always so hard to understand? Why doesn't it just tell me what I want to know?

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Dobro...

And your point (of this chain of threads) is?

Love,

Val

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
That's all a matter of personal interpretation, Val.

What's yours?

B

bruce

So k, it's a good excercise.

The meaning of life is to experience a whole lot of things, and then to lose (relating 23) what is unessential or hindering.

M

micheline

Your point is....... When you ask other people for their advice on things/readings which you need to be at least trying to intuit for yourself you are attempting to make progress in a sneaky way.

In this case: 1) the Yi smells a rat IE 'don't ask me, that's for you to figure out'.

or maybe...2) life is a rat race.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
I just got it! I realize what's going on here now! Whatever it is you're smokin', Dobro, I want some too.

Love,

Val

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Errm

Not as bright as you Val!

I can see the drift... somehow the point of the point eludes me.

I shall await Dobro's denouement.

clown.gif

--Kevin

There will be one won't there Dobro?

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
dobro is unable to answer your queries at this time.
he is busy squirreling away the nuts.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
I swear this chain of "help me" questions is because he's smoking something potent. I don't believe I've ever seen him put his values on anyone else on this forum... so it can't be that. If he's been judgmental in the past (as we are all whether we admit it or not), he's kept it under hat... so it can't be that. I don't think I've ever seen a post where he's set himself up as the "expert" for the rest of us... so it can't be that. And...

HE ORDERED A PIZZA! Big clue right there. It's either PMS or he's smoking something. That's all it can be.

Love,

Val

B

bruce

It seems like a good way to receive our various perceptions of 35.4, applied to various examples, without the need for having to voice the question he had asked publicly. At some point the lesson becomes bigger than the answer we sought, anyway. I just think Dobro?s being a creative.

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think Dobro has entered sagehood... Well until the effects wear off at any rate.

He may come back and say - "? fill in the blank?"

Or

Maybe it is a process and each of us will experience it in our way and learn, or not, something particular to us?

I love it!

biggrin.gif

--Kevin

or maybe all of my post is about my process
biggrin.gif

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
The meaning of life is in not getting caught? I love it. Live dangerously: we are what we can get away with.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Small voice from a nutty squirrel: could it be that the meaning of life is to live life? Not trying to gather things and store them. Well, if you happen to like that, then go ahead, but don't persevere in it. You cannot take it with you in the end anyway. At the end of life you will be stripped of everything, so the meaning of life can never be to amass.
Just living it, enjoying what presents itself, turn two horses into a flock of horses if that happens to give you fun. Or gather nuts. Or be nuts. Move around, don't stick to anything as if that is life. It isn't. Life is ... life. Moving, living, laughing, crying. At least if you do all those things as if they matter. And move on, leave them behind and meet new ones.

LiSe

bea123

visitor
Reaction score
You see what you've done Dobro... nobody is taking you seriously any more :-D

S

seeker

Oh I think there is a point here. Many of my dealings with Dobro have been to have him thunk me in the forehead. And look at the questions and the way the querent responds.

The one about relationships and how the person feels. I asked that once and Dobro responded by telling me I should ask the person, not Yi.

The one about the car, Dobros response might be ask a mechanic, not Yi.

The one about the lottery; lets not even go there.

And then there is this question about the meaning of life with the querent saying oh why Yi is so hard to understand, when its obvious they havent taken any time to consider the answer.

Now the pizza one threw me. At first I thought maybe he had moved to the resulting hex, but 35.5 leads to 12, not 35.4. So how would 12 relate to 35.5, or am I thinking too much
happy.gif

bea123

visitor
Reaction score
By the lack of response from our good old Dobro he is off the drugs now...

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Nope, he is eating pizza now. With the girl in the repaired car. And she has just told him that he has won the lottery ..
happy.gif

The meaning of life? This is it!

greenowl

visitor
Reaction score
The personal opinion of someone who doesn't know Dobro at all is that <font color="ff0000">if our legs were being pulled ANY HARDER they'd need surgical reattachment.</font>

Pretty funny!
lol.gif

kevin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The sought after woman...

The car which will not start...

The pizza which never came...

The meaning of life becomes the question.

The question is us.

And who we are is the answer.

Each defines the other.

And we are the process of both.

And Dobro very kindly has answered the question four times.

The brilliance
happy.gif

Thanks Dobro

You are wonderful

Hugs

--Kevin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom