...life can be translucent

Menu

dubai?

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to meet a friend in Dubai. I've never been there.

"What do I need to know about going to Dubai?"

10.1.4.6 to 29

I read this as saying that so long as I mind my conduct everything will be fine. I read 29 as saying that this will be a real experience for me.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

10.1.4.6 to 29

Hex 10.1 says to go but fly economy.

Hex 10.4 maybe you consider this kind of trip a risky adventure, but with proper preparation there will be no problems.

Hex 10.6 well, if the trip to Dubai has gone well for you and you feel happy then if you carry on in the same way you can be assured of further success and enjoyment.

Hex 29 the only danger here is that the whole trip there and back is probably a bit of a challenge for you, a test of patience and determination but if you decide to go then all will be well, the flying part anyway. This hex is double water, your flight would cross several stretches of water and Dubai is by the sea. Or, this hex is warning you to not go swimming, maybe a fish will eat you.

Last edited:

nicky_p

visitor
Reaction score
esolo said:
I read this as saying that so long as I mind my conduct everything will be fine.

Hi esolo,

I'd agree with this interpretation. Advise along the lines of 'when in Rome...'? Cultures and customs will be different over there from what you're used to and that may be where the danger lies of 29. But line 4 advises caution and circumspection (sight-seeing? :)) and 29 says about sincerity leading to success. I think line 6 is maybe telling you that you won't really know untill you go and experience it.
Hope you have a good time
Nicky

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
esolo said:
I'm thinking of going to meet a friend in Dubai. I've never been there.

10.1.4.6 to 29

I read this as saying that so long as I mind my conduct everything will be fine. I read 29 as saying that this will be a real experience for me.

Yeah, as long as you realize that stepping into danger is a possibility for you. While you're minding your conduct, I mean. That's how powerful minding your conduct can be.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be actual danger, 29 is the unknown also. "29 says you can't know everything ahead of time you have to just live it as Nicky said. I've also heard it said 29 comes up when the Yi itself 'doesn't know'. No point in searching out danger everytime 29 comes up.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
In a recent thread, if I remember rightly, Hex 29 in a travel situation emerged as problems with the toilet in a hotel. There's danger and there's danger. I see no indication of the scale of the risk involved. And that's why minding one's conduct is so powerful - it can handle whatever comes.

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
Much thanks to everyone who responded. It looks like I'm going next month.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).