...life can be translucent

Menu

A question about energy (Hexagram 42 ? 1 + 3)

U

unsubscribed_cm

I used to Yijing to ask this question I'm just now returning to...

"I feel like i'm ever being used by others energetically, please comment"

Answer:

Hexagram 42 ? 1 + 3

INCREASE

Sacrifice on the part of those above for the increase of those below fills the people with a sense of joy and gratitute that is extemly valueable for the flowering of the commonwealth.

? line 1: Good fortune is produced here by selflessness
? line 3: A time of blessing and enrichment has such powerful effects that even events unfortunate must turn out to the advantage of the affected by them. These persons become free of error, and by acting in harmony with truth they gain such inner authority that they excert influence as if sanctioned by letter and seal

Great news. I do see how this is true, I think it's better to be providing than not. I've tried it the other way and, it's just not much fun.

Anyway this then changes to

#37 THE FAMILY / THE CLAN

There is an association with 'communicating' in that within the family or clan, we all speak the same language. This is a relaxing influence; when one has travelled in foreign lands it is good to sometimes hear one's own language. The subtle influence here is the concept of everything being in the 'exactly correct' place and thus a degree of tension release.

So... thats that..

ewald

visitor
Reaction score
Actually, 42 with lines 1 and 3 changes to hexagram 53 Gradual Development. If there's only line 3, the change is to hex. 37.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very intersted in this configuration cos I seem to get it of late to most questions i ask and I can't understand it at all. I've gotten it about relationship issues and about a health matter but I haven't 'got it' . Interesting for me you asked about being used energetically by others cos it switches a possible light on in my head about the link between my answers, ie is it bout being 'sapped' by others. Hmm see even here your answer is being made use of by me, thankyou :) . Are you quite happy you understand what the Yi is saying to you here ? I guess line 3 is quite clear, that it is ultimately of benefit you to give though it does not seem that way.

U

unsubscribed_cm

Ok wow your right. I guess thats why I was driven to post it. It is indeed # 53
Thats making more sense. I cannot understand # 37 very well.

U

unsubscribed_cm

Trojan,

It's somtimes, hard.
It's like I don't want my energy to be used for bad things.
Somtimes it feels like people not only take my energy, use it, but then dump a whole hoard of negative energy by their actions into the situation with their words (which are usually coloquially culturally motivated) and that is really depressing to me.

So allot of the time, I'm really weary of this and it makes me sort of lock-up...
That is the wrong thing to do. Becuase then I stop changing.

I know that if I persevere everything will return to normal. And I will benifit in the long run. People won't get any benifit from their negtiave actions, and I won't get anything out of reacting to them. So. You just gotta keep on flowing. =)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).