...life can be translucent

Menu

50 and 53>15 thanks

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
(sorry I posted this before in the wrong area. oops!!!)

Hello all,
I must admit that I am very much new to this game, but over the past weeks have been intensely reading this message board, and I have posted only once. I am absolutely thrilled by my discovery of the I Ching, unknown to me 6 months ago, and here I am absolutely drawn in. And each day I learn a bit more.
But, it is hard for me to completely understand the answers, as much as I try to do it on my own, it is hard. so here goes a request for help.
Two questions:
1. What does this relationship have in store for us? unchanging 50 (we are not even together, but there is tense, tentative in manoeuverings, that sounds deceptive but it is not, just fear I think)
second question:
2: Do I have the modesty, trust and love of self to see THIS relationship through. (I'm assuming that it is going to happen!!) and I got 53.5,6>15.
Somehow I feel good about this, or is it just because I am ready to trust the universe?

yours with love in my heart

subllima

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
one more cast, I am seeing him on Tuesday after about 4 weeks, just e-mails, mostly about a project we are involved in together.
Question:
'What should I do when I se x on Tuesday?"
I got 31.1,6 > 13.
the big toe, the jaws, feet. All images of the body, seems to be about strength and will, but there seems to be a sense of gentle influence, quiet maybe. These are two yin lines moving, is that me (I have been accused of being a too strong female, men don't like strong women they say? Don't know)
Do I need to put my best feminine foot forward? (hee hee)
anyway I feel good about all of this, but I would like some help with deeper understanding not just for Tuesday but in general in order to better understand how to interpret.

Tanks
sublima

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Sublima, your 50 and 53.5.6 -> 15 readings are indeed both quite positive - looks like there is a lot of good potential there.

So, looks good. Not sure what else you'd want folks to say...

- Jeff

lasublime

visitor
Reaction score
Nithing Jeff, I guess I just wanted confirmation, cause sometimes one can be blinded
thanks

M

micheline

33`1 and 6...it is a beginning, treat as a beginning......mutual attraction, sounds hopeful for a couple meeting and falling inlove, the 6 line advises not to overwork the jaw, PERHAPS be demure, "shy", receptive...be the little mermaid who lost her voice but charmed her prince with her lovely laughter and delightful exuberance
have fun, laugh more, and enchant him.
it is going to work out well, many positive readings.
good luck

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).