...life can be translucent

Menu

Please Help

jr_chembro

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

My question was ""What can I expect if I marry ** ** when I finally realize my true potential as foreseen by I Ching?":

The Hex I got was 55. Fêng - Abundance [Fullness], with Line 1 and 2 changed.

And when I clicked on the "changed hexegram" to read the changed, I got:

32. Hêng - Duration

The Lines 1 and 2 also are changed.

I hope any seniors here can help with my question. I am still a newbie with I Ching.

Many thanks in advance!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"My question was ""What can I expect if I marry ** ** when I finally realize my true potential as foreseen by I Ching?"

Hex 55.1 I think that you can expect the marriage to be great.

Hex 55.2 are there other people (her family or your family) who don't wish you to get married to X? If that is the case then give them time and you will win and these others will see that your intentions are good and all will be well.

Hex 32 duration, stick to the rules and do it right, then the potential for a lasting marriage is there.

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with Willowfox -. My I Ching on Love by Guy Damian Knight - says

1 -two people come together in time of plenty. Booth possess different qualities which when combined amount to a considerable power for doing good work. One of you possesses the attribute of clarity of mind, the other , tremendous energy. Time spent together is well spent, and together you will meet with favour and honour.

2. Two people make an excellent team but a dark force comes between them. Don't fight this force, instead, through profound thought and ead meditation, bring to bear a greater strength which aligns with the good forces in the universe. This will enable you to overcome the obstruction.

As for 32 - that's great too for a long term relationship. Good luck!

Best for your Quest
Anita

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).