...life can be translucent

Menu

Advice in joining this mlm team

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
I asked " what can i expect from joining richie and kiat meng in their mlm team "

i got : hex 42.4

leads to

Hex 25

Kiat Meng is my fren and Richie is a experienced mlmer.

anyone with good advice for me?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for my fren behalf : "what can kiat meng expect from joining richie in his current mlm team?"

i got Hex 57.5

Leads to hex 18

what should i tell kiat meng of this reading?

thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked " what can i expect from joining richie and kiat meng in their mlm team i got : hex 42.4 leads to Hex 25"

Hex 42.4 it seems that this job is about selling and you as a salesman. Now, if you are honest and fair with people then you will get on well, they will accept your advise and go with it.

Hex 25 if you join the mlm team and are genuine and sincere without thoughts of big profits and scams, then all will go well but if you join the mlm team and start using underhand techniques, dishonest and deceptive methods then you will get trouble and misfortune. Therefore, if you sense that this mlm team is a scam outfit, then avoid. But, if they are 100% genuine business people with no dishonest intentions then that is good.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
than what abt my friends reading for the 2nd threads? thanks in advance

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked for my fren behalf : "what can kiat meng expect from joining richie in his current mlm team?" i got Hex 57.5 Leads to hex 18"

Hex 57.5 it would appear that Kiat has being having problems, so this is now a time for change from bad to good. Kiat should think about this offer real good, and real careful before he decides on what action to take.

Hex 18 fixing what has been spoilt in the past, so I presume that his job opportunities in the past have been a complete mess up and now he must find a secure job. Probably the cause of his problems job wise is his attitude, taking on a job that he disliked or was forced to take on, laziness, now he must change his attitude here, he must become a worker, full of energetic enterprise, and the wish to succeed. This job is about being busy and working hard. Can he do it?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
thks dear fox. i like ur helpfulness..

anyone has his own interpretations?

B

bruce_g

I like WF’s interpretations.

As I see it:

42.4 – 25 If you follow the mlm leader’s instructions exactly, you’ll be able to move capital (product/money exchange). Your genuineness and sincerity are your greatest assets. If you lose that you experience misfortune.

57.5 – 18 It’s going to take awhile before your friend realizes any profit or return on his energy or investment, but if he stays with it he’ll be able to improve his economy.

J

jesed

Hi Tanjhj

Could you give me the month and the day when you asked those questions?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
hi bruce, thanks for ur review,

hi jesed, i ask it on march 2nd

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: