...life can be translucent

Menu

a concern

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have a concern about something a friend did last night, or rather a direction in which he seemed to be headed because I left before the action was decided or carried out. I did some information gathering related to this action for him.
I asked: What happened?

27.2 >41

27: It certainly was a time when a decision was called for to determine what was most needed... a time to discriminate what would be helpful.

line 2: the decision may have been excessive, allow it to be so.

41: control my reaction to the decision, don't over-react.
How would it be if I wait to see if I am asked about this outcome, and then give my input simply and only as asked?

56.3.4>23

56: I'm not familiar enough with the situation

line 3: there is some danger in retreat - best to let things go forward without looking back.

line 4: there was a question of physical danger vs. freedom to choose (yep)

23: stripping away - the situation will force a choice that can't be avoided, for good or ill.
How would it be if I initiate an inquiry about it now? (I do trust that he used his best judgment - and he is good-hearted, it's just not what I would have done, I think.)

25.3>13

better to take care of myself, and not get involved. I can't see far enough ahead to evaluate the consequences - so best not to worry. Human rules are not nature's rules, and my friend was following his own deepest nature.

How would it be if I keep my mouth shut and just do my own thing when in a similar situation the decision is up to me?

20.5.6>2

watch , be aware of my own reactions, keep love the basis of my behavior, be receptive.

sound about right ??

Rinda

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Bruce, I needed the confirmation.

Rinda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).