...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 4 and my instinct

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi a couple of questions concerning secrets / deception. I realise the questions I posed are very similar. I think I'm being told to wise up and to await the right moment to see the real situation. Would anyone like to give me an opinion?

Q. How accurate is my instinct that X deceives me?
A. Hex 4. 3,6 relating 46

Q. How valid are my worries concerning X possibly keeping secrets from me?
A. 50, 3, relating 64

Best wishes
Zeldiac

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Q. How accurate is my instinct that X deceives me?
A. Hex 4. 3,6 relating 46

Q. How valid are my worries concerning X possibly keeping secrets from me?
A. 50, 3, relating 64

I would say that your instincts do indeed look correct, it would appear that X is deceiving you.

I also think that X is keeping secrets from you so be very careful, think how to deal with this situation and you should be able to catch X out.

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox - I so wanted my instinct to be wrong when I decided to consult Yi. At present I'm taking my time, observing the situation and hoping to find the right moment to catch X out. I wonder if anyone else has got an opinion on my readings?

Zelda

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
Zelda I have seen it several times, that questions, regarding secret matters and such, are so difficult to decipher.

For instance, a friend of mine started wondering if a certain meditator had used some kind of power on people to 'hold' them. She had been strangely obsessed with him for 3 years, and could not shake it. She had several teachers advise her to keep away from him. Finally she was able to go on a retreat with him, (after getting the consent of a teacher she trusted), and saw that the emporer had no clothes.

She looked back on those three years of obsession and was filled with disbelief. She heard other stories about him, and believed she had a good case for wondering if he was using that kind of power.

So she asked the Yi if the teacher had used this kind of secret influence on her, and got answer 34 line 6 changing to 14.

She was a thoughtful woman who had good reason to wonder about the hidden aspect of this situation.
Maybe this is when an hoary chart, such as willowfox uses, or calendar methods, etc, can be helpful.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"So she asked the Yi if the teacher had used this kind of secret influence on her, and got answer 34 line 6 changing to 14."

Hex 34.6 says that she had reached a stalemate in her thinking, she cannot go forward or backwards with it, in other words her strange idea is going no where, she is banging her head against a wall, so she must stop fighting the obvious, but if she were to carry on with her convictions then it would only lead her into deeper trouble. So if /when she decided to stop with her fantasy then all would be well.

Hex 14 suggests that when she stops her craziness then the outcome will be very beneficial for her.

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
yeah that's what i kind of figured, it is refreshing to have your unequivocal two cents, wf.

carry on.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox - I so wanted my instinct to be wrong when I decided to consult Yi. At present I'm taking my time, observing the situation and hoping to find the right moment to catch X out. I wonder if anyone else has got an opinion on my readings?

Zelda

I've serious doubts about relying on the Yi alone to judge anothers guilt, it seems flimsy especially as I think the answers you received could be interpreted either way. Doesn't seem quite fair on the 'accused '.

I think the answers you recived were fairly ambiguous. I think your first answer, 4 to 46 could well be simply pointing to your own state of not knowing and advising leniency rather than harshness in judgement (line 6) Certainly if I had received this answer I'd thik the Yi was advising me to hold back till I really know whats going on, your suspicion could well be wrong.

Re 50,3 I think this is purely and simply describing the situation as it is, that is its hard for you to get a handle on things or to know the facts, don't charge ahead, wait till you are more in the picture and things will probably clear up well.

I don't think the Yi is confirming this persons guilt or not, its just telling you how best to act right now in the face of your ignorance about the situation.

Last edited:

nicky_p

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Zeldiac,

I'm with Trojan's interpretation of line 6 of hex 4 on this one and about determining guilt from a reading. I'd say that line 3 was perhaps advising to take a look at this person's actions as well and to make your decision based on that.

I think maybe the ting in 50.3 that is altered is your relationship with this person now that you doubt them. Maybe you could talk to them about it? 64 leaves the door open for new beginnings and after the tension/rain/remorse is spent a new, better relationship will begin? 50 is perhaps the crucible in which that could happen.

A person once told me that you could know if you had a true friendship after maybe 5 years; by then you'll probably have had a major argument, a trauma and hopefully some good times to base it on. Each of these events changes the relationship slightly making it full even with the bad times. Perhaps, especially with the bad times. :)

Good luck
Nicky

zeldiac

visitor
Reaction score
I value all your opinions regarding my questions, and your example about similar questions. I've tried to avoid relying on Yi alone to give me the answer - I'm still quite open minded and hope my negative instincts are wrong. Secrecy and deception are tough cookies for me to handle. (They're probably tough for anyone to handle!). I'm wondering if some past (bad) experiences are heightening my insecurity on this matter? Perhaps I will leave things alone for a few days and think a whole lot more about what way to move forward. I want to avoid accusing my friend wrongly.

Kind regards
Zelda

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).