...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1,5,6 to 2

jane siodia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been fotunate for being introduced to a form of divination from the last one year just by chance. I asked Yi what will happen if I continued using this knowledge which has helped me a lot till now. It was more like asking Yi that is it good to use this powerful knowledge or should I give it up?

I got 42.1,5,6 changing to 2

I would love your insight on this reading. I felt Yi giving a very wonderful answer.... the way I read it......I felt like Yi is telling me that it is good to learn and use it......but that I must use it for others as well than for my own benefit. But would like to know how others interpret it.

Cheers,
Jane

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Jane, I have no blinding insights here just agree with your assesment of the answer. Line 5 seems especially pertinent and I know some people when 3 lines change take the central line as the key one. Most important thing here is your intention, your 'kind heart' in your use of this new divinatory skill. That likley is the most important and most 'healing' thing if you are working with people.

Not sure how I take the 2 as relating hexagram (or resulting/tendential etc ;) ) Maybe this new thing you have learned relies very much on you being open and receptive - or maybe the more you utilise this skill the more receptive you become and the more nurturing to others you become.

I'm very curious what this new divinatory skill is :D but you don't have to tell

B

bruce_g

Hi Jane,

I think Trojan’s interp is excellent. I have an additional thought, which you may find useful.

If this insight is used to help and further others, then increase is certain. But if it’s valued only for itself, as say a mark of achievement or knowledge, it furthers no-one; in fact it can be harmful. Most depends on your heart, not your head. There’s an old expression: I don’t care how much you know, I want to know how much you care.

L

lightofreason

The composite line position of 1,5,6 is controlled by 42 - thus here we have the 42-ness of 42; how does 42 augment itself? what is the 42-ness of 42? Any hexagram that reflects its own nature is described by analogy to 02 with the focus on potentials - a sense of being full of such.

Chris.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"It was more like asking Yi that is it good to use this powerful knowledge or should I give it up? I got 42.1,5,6 changing to 2"

Hex 42.1 you can accomplish something very worthwhile, something that you would normally consider beyond you but it is not and very good fortune comes from continuing your studies.

Hex 42.5 you are a caring soul, so no need to ask about results, your influence will spread, very good.

Hex 42.6 says not to give up but to provide to those in need. To give up would be most unfortunate and invite lots of criticism.

Hex 2 follow the way. Do not give up, but keep studying and learning as you have a lot to offer those in need.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).