...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 14.3.4.5 to 30

yvontrc

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,
I asked "What does fate has in store for my husband if he resign from the company he works with now?"
I get 14 with lines 3, 4 and 5 changing into hex 30.
Thanks for interpretation. :bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked "What does fate has in store for my husband if he resign from the company he works with now?"
I get 14 with lines 3, 4 and 5 changing into hex 30.

This is telling me that he should stay where he is. It suggests that he should be more open and helpful, not to be jealous of those in a better position or those who have more, if he is more sincere and open with people then he will gain lots of help.
His situation needs to be examined more carefully before deciding anything. He should stop struggling and accept the reality of the situation, look for the positive aspects of the job and most certainly not get involved in any power struggles or get emotionally upset. Fate says to persevere in what he is already doing.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
yvontrc,

I think a better and more straight forward question for your husband to ask is: Is it time to resign my position from the company? The I Ching puts a great deal of emphasis on timeliness. Changing jobs is neither right nor worng. It all depends on the time. But he needs to embody the answer and if it says resign then resign. But we want to have it all assured by wanting to know the outcome in advance, an improper use of the Orcale, I believe. That is why I really do not care for the 'what does fate have in store' kind of question, the fortunetelling aspect. It really doesn't matter. If the oracle counsels resigning then resign and fate will take care of itself.

Best regards,

KgW

yvontrc

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys. I made a mistake this should be 42 with lines 3,4 & 5 changing into 30.
Is the final outcome still the same? Sorry. Still very green in this field.

KgW, will take your advise. Thanks.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).