...life can be translucent

Menu

legal situation

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
I have a problem with someone from whom I am estranged (hex 38) and I asked what his lawyers are telling him about me:

26.3.4 to 38

Without getting into the details of exactly what they are telling him I'm going to guess that his lawyers are acting as a restraining force, probably in the way of 'dont do it' or 'do it but be very careful'.

Then, wondering if their restraining was something he was happy about or if it was stifling him I asked,

What would he like to do?

26.6 to 11

I guess he doesn't like the restraint and would like to break free of it.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked what his lawyers are telling him about me:

26.3.4 to 38"

Hex 26.3 they are telling him to be aware that there could well be trouble and problems emanating from you, so he is listening to everything they say about you and it ain't positive.

Hex 26.4 they are telling him to prepare well in order to prevent future problems and this according to them will achieve an easy victory.

Hex 38 He has been told so many things that now his view point is probably the opposite of yours by now.

"What would he like to do?

26.6 to 11'

This indicates that he wants to conclude the whole issue and to go on to other things, like finding some peace and quiet for a start.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
Esolo,

I am not really happy with your questions since they seem to be more in the vein of 'eavesdropping' than a desire for some definite course of action in regard to the circumstances. How can knowing what is said behind closed doors by the lawyers and the other's reaction to their counsel further your situation? Better to ask: Given the current legal situation regarding my husband, boyfriend, etc. what ought I to be doing about it? The I Ching already knows what goes on behind closed doors. Why bother yourself with trying to find out these details? Focus your attention on the response/action you can take regarding the situation.

Best regards,

KgW

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Esolo,

I am not really happy with your questions since they seem to be more in the vein of 'eavesdropping' than a desire for some definite course of action in regard to the circumstances. How can knowing what is said behind closed doors by the lawyers and the other's reaction to their counsel further your situation? Better to ask: Given the current legal situation regarding my husband, boyfriend, etc. what ought I to be doing about it? The I Ching already knows what goes on behind closed doors. Why bother yourself with trying to find out these details? Focus your attention on the response/action you can take regarding the situation.

Best regards,

KgW

I totally agree with you, I thought exactly the same thing when reading the question.

But I have said this same thing to esolo many times, (wags finger ;) ) and she just keeps doing it.

Seriously though Esolo I don't think your questions really give you full benefit fromthe Yi.

Surely your concern, the most useful thing you can ask is about your position, how you best respond etc. Very often one gleans enough information about others intentions as one needs to know when asking for oneself.

Still Esolo likes asking these kind of questions, as I said before i swear she is some kind of undercover agent - but I don't think we can reform her question forming habit - sigh, naughty esolo !

Last edited:

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask the oracle: given the fact that Esolo refuses to properly frame a question then what should I be doing about it? ;)

KgW

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).