...life can be translucent

Menu

New And Comfused Part2

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
hi again !!
first of all thanks for your support since I am new to this .
question # 3 what should be my next positive action
I get for answer hex 23.
those who have read my previous Thread might remember that i have broke up with my boyfriend a year before and now we have a kind of comunication but he does not know who am I. the reaso i do that is that there are thingw i want to say to him and this is the only way to do it. we had a 6,5 year relationsship but we broke up because this had no future. his is married. he is not a rich powerful man and i am not the kind of person who likes to harms other. I felt in love deeply with him and unfortenly is the best friend I ever had. I know i should go on but i haven;t finished yet with my past. maybe all that sounds fulish but this is the current situation.

the previous answer i got (2 all changing to hex 1) cumfused me

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
Does it tell you anything about his character that he is married, and still out on the prowl for other women (other than you or his wife) on the internet?

23 is telling you to do some pruning. Prune him!

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
he used to be my best friend. my friend I try to reach.

whatdoes prune means (i have npdictionary with me english is a foreign language to me

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
when one prunes a bush or a tree, they cut off the unneccessary or dead parts or just cut away parts of the bush that distract from the beauty of the bush or the shape that the gardner wants to acheive.

Has this man been married all along? If so, he did not choose you. You broke up with him and still he did not end his marriage to be with you.

Good that you post this though, it is a reminder to me of what could have happened if I didn't or don't, as Trojan says, "put on the brakes".

The way I see it you are complicating the situation with this married man who choses to be with his wife and not you by furthering dishonesty and pretending to be someone other than who you are.

So you have three options:

1. Tell him who you are immediately and ask him outright (if you must) "do you love me and want to be with me, will you leave your marriage for me?"

he will probably say no.

or

Continue playing this cat and mouse game, eventually tell him and have it all blow up in your face.

3. Stop all of this contact immediatly and never contact him again. Move on with your life, attract a new, loving partner who will be even more of the best friend and love you want.

Walk away.

23 is telling you to return to the 'correct' path, together with uniting others around the core principles - seperating chaff from wheat - Pruning.

"The superior go on their way. The inferior suffer as always

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I am afraid that hex 23 is telling you to stop fooling around with this guy because it is over and hanging on serves no purpose, it only prolongs the agony. Anyway, when you confront him with the truth then it will be the end but hex 1 said that if you tell him then something good will come of it, it will be that you are finally released from your game so that you can go on to something better. Hex 1 shows a vast amount of positive energy available to you when the secret is known, he rejects you, then you are free to pursue something far better. Hex 23 is saying you have to let go of the past for new things to enter your life, changes that are very necessary to your future progress and happiness. So, go ahead and tell him so this game you are playing can end and you can move on.

Last edited:

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
we are both right and I knew that is what I have to do. But it is not easy to say good bye
thanks for your help. i let your know about my actions.

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Goldfish:

I'm not entirely sure that your receiving 23 means that the Yi Jing is advising you to strip away this relationship. I know that's kind of an out-there point of view considering that he is married, but I only say this because of the rarity of receiving 2>1. This thread gives some idea of the importance of that reading:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=1942

As I wrote to you before, this answer is as about as good as it gets in the Yi Jing. Of course, since he is married, your situation at the moment with him isn't great--but without more information about the state of his marriage, whether texting is just a social interaction (and not flirting around), and a detailed history of what has taken place between you, I think it would be a mistake to jump to the conclusion here that the Yi Jing is telling you to strip him away. In my experience, the Yi Jing wouldn't both guide you towards this person (especially with the life-changing 2>1) and tell you to eject him from your life. Taken in that context, I wonder if it could be that the 23 you received is referring to your not telling him who you are and how you have been feeling. Your instincts will tell you what is correct.

All the best,

Miakoda

cejudesc

visitor
Reaction score
First recieved 2 unchanging... the interpretation was clear.. breakdown of the relation
Then recieved 2>1... the message was the same but mayor intensity.. breakdown of the relation

What to do? 23... very clear

But what do I Know?

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
As I wrote to you before, this answer is as about as good as it gets in the Yi Jing. Of course, since he is married, your situation at the moment with him isn't great--but without more information about the state of his marriage, whether texting is just a social interaction (and not flirting around), and a detailed history of what has taken place between you, I think it would be a mistake to jump to the conclusion here that the Yi Jing is telling you to strip him away. In my experience, the Yi Jing wouldn't both guide you towards this person (especially with the life-changing 2>1) and tell you to eject him from your life. Taken in that context, I wonder if it could be that the 23 you received is referring to your not telling him who you are and how you have been feeling. Your instincts will tell you what is correct.

All the best,

Miakoda[/QUOTE]

he saids that his marriage is good and he is happy in it. But our relationship last 6,5 years.

may first approach was flirting but only for 1 day. After that told him that there is something that blocks me to continiue and i need time to deal with it (the fact that am i not happy to get his attetion knowing that he has told me that this relationship has to stop.)
I told him that is takes 2 to play this game and I will understand if his wants to stop it.
till this moment he has not stop it. but this means nothing !!!

all that you told me is what my instict says. that we had a very spacial connection, that he haw true fellings about me but he is difficult to him and make that change._leave his mariagge.
but i am not sure if this is what my instict says to me or is want i wish i could have and since I am in love I can see creal the fact. Have you ever seen the film "The story of andel ougo" maybe am im seek as andel has and could not see clear.

at the present am I thinking of telling mim the truth very soon. But i don't know if it is the rigth time. I want , I really want to play fair .
thats for the time
be back soon

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
First recieved 2 unchanging... the interpretation was clear.. breakdown of the relation
Then recieved 2>1... the message was the same but mayor intensity.. breakdown of the relation

What to do? 23... very clear

But what do I Know?

crystal creal your answer. but i feel that something is hiddent. something great. not good not bad but great.
we will see
thans for your help

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
at the present am I thinking of telling mim the truth very soon. But i don't know if it is the rigth time. I want , I really want to play fair .
thats for the time
be back soon

I'm sorry you're in such a difficult situation Goldfish, but in reality, there is no "right time" to be truthful in these circumstances. If you want to play fair, you have to stop playing games. If you love him, then show that love by not deceiving him anymore, regardless of the outcome.

Topal

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're in such a difficult situation Goldfish, but in reality, there is no "right time" to be truthful in these circumstances. If you want to play fair, you have to stop playing games. If you love him, then show that love by not deceiving him anymore, regardless of the outcome.

Topal

TRUE !!!! VERY TRUE!!!!!!
thanks Topal.
and thanks everybody !!!!!

miakoda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Goldfish:

I'm sorry you're going through all of this and receiving such conflicting advice here. I looked over your postings again and saw that only 3 questions were asked:

1. What should i know about my relationship with g? Answer: 16.4>2

2. How will affect my relation with G if i go ahead with this secret communication? ( i am planing to tell him who i am in the future). Answer: 2>1.

3. What should be my next positive action? Answer: 23.

I think it is confusing things that there's a misimpression that you received 2, unchanging.

Once again, 2>1 is a very positive answer, covered in many texts:

Wilhelm: Lasting perseverence furthers. When nothing but sixes appears, the hexagram of THE RECEPTIVE changes into the hexagram of THE CREATIVE. By holding fast to what is right, it gains the power of enduring.

LiSe: Benefit of sixes: Harvest: everlasting determination.
Dao is the field that supports and brings to life everything, all beings. Dao has no action at all of its own, and that frees the way for creation and energy. When everything is receptivity, nothing stands between man and universe or man and god. If man can merge with a thought, an action, an ideal, then nothing can stop him.

Karcher: Divination: perpetually advantageous. A long-term effort from which great benefit will flow.

Clearly, this man is important to you and the Yi Jing is supporting that--2>1 is rare and should be honored. However, I'm with Topal here: you need to be honest with this person. That isn't to say that if you are honest, it will work out as a result, but without the truth, you can't have a real relationship.

Miakoda

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
The Game Is Over !!!!
I Told Him The Truth.....
Its Time For Me To Pay The Bill !!!!

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
I send him a message ( we did not actually talk) and i told him that i am stoping the game because the secret woman its me.the one who he told me that he can be in a relationship.
till now i have no news from him !!!

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful with "positive" lines. No line ever is only positive. They are all advice, IF you do this, then you will get that. There will be harvest IF you practice everlasting determination.

Hex.1 with all lines changing also has a positive promise. "Auspicious". It was telling me NOT to do anything of what I planned. I did not get that - and headed straight for disaster. No auspiciousness anywhere...

LiSe

goldfisho8

visitor
Reaction score
I have second thoughts about my decisions to tell him the truth. was it the propel time ? should I had waited ? was he ready to hear the truth ?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
In a game like you were playing there is no correct time to tell the truth, you must face the fact that it had to be done sooner or later, now is the time to let it go, don't worry it will all work out okay in the long run. Hex 1 suggested that something very positive will come of your actions, something big and better than a married man. Your future looks bright, but one cycle must end for a new one to begin, so let go of the past and welcome the future.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).