...life can be translucent

Menu

What is my path?

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like your help with my divination. I find this forum so helpfull and I would like to ask for your insights.
I have started a new career a few month ago. I am a freelance artist, but because I am new in this field, jobs don't come easily. I have been trying to find myself for so long and now I realized that being an artist is my true heart's desire. I have an interview in 2 days regarding a sales job (it's an artist position, it's not my dream job, but it would be steady and it pays) and asked the I ching :
Will I get the job?
I got 51 2.5.6. 10 :eek:
I don't think it's means any good. And what does the shocking indicate?

My second question was:
What if I follow the path I am on right now? What is my position and will I grow and be successfull? (I am a freelance artist and I work occasionally with other artists and I am trying to make connections for more work.)
I got: 55 1. 34
I think it means that I am on the right path, or maybe not because 55 abundence means possibilities are exhausted, but 34 indicates success. ??? Please HELP!!!

I appreciate any help I can get.;)

Manci

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Will I get the job? I got 51 2.5.6. 10 "

Hex 51.2 whatever losses you have incurred to date don't worry about them because in due course you will regain your expenditures.

Hex 51.5 suggests that you are running around like a headless chicken but don't worry nothing will be losted and you will be spared anymore problems.

Hex 51.6 Now is the time to compose yourself and wait patiently for the interview, take no notice of what others say or do, do only what is best for yourself.

Hex 10 says that if you are real careful in your interview, respect the fact that you are dealing with someone in authority who has a job you need, then you should be able to find success. So be courteous, well prepared and keep your head then the job should be yours.

"My second question was:
What if I follow the path I am on right now? What is my position and will I grow and be successful? I got: 55 1. > 34

Hex 55.1 Whatever happens if you want to succeed then you must make up your mind and get out there so that people will see you and see your work, then there is a good chance that you will attract someone's attention, this person will be of great benefit to you in your future endeavours.

Hex 34 this is about you making things work, not to get sidetracked into dead ends, it is about being patient, thinking about what you want very carefully, be determined to succeed and you will.

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox

I just realized that I made a mistake. The 2nd line is moving, not the 1st.
It is 55.2 to 34.
So sorry! ;)
How does the interpretation change?
Thanks a million!!:D

Manci

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I just realized that I made a mistake. The 2nd line is moving, not the 1st.
It is 55.2 to 34. How does the interpretation change?

Manci

Hex 55.2 yes it does change the meaning, so you get this instead, you have talent but it will not be possible to make any progress for the moment, others just will not cooperate with you, so stand down and wait it out because eventually someone will see your work and recognize your talent. This line suggests it could be quite a wait so better do some other job to feed your stomach while you wait. It further suggests that June is a bad month to be furthering your own projects.

Hex 34 remains the same and will give you the breakthrough that you need.

manci

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox for your interpretation, you always help me to understand my divination. You are great!!
How can you tell that June is not an efficient month for me? And that it will take a while until I find success?

Thank you, Manci

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).