...life can be translucent

Menu

Can you guys help me?

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So, still making decisions about various practitioners to work with around my health condition (which I also feel has a developmental/evolutionary quality to it)--I vascillate back and for the between acceptance that this is something I need to go through (a la Karcher's #54--which I have drawn several times) and then feeling like I cannot just be complacent and do nothing when this physical phenomenon feel so un-right!

So asking for some help to at least determine the tone of the Yi's response to the following questions...

What will be the effect on this condtion of working with L.R.?
12.4.6 to 8

What will be the effect on this condition of working with L.D.O?
41.1.5 to 59

What about working with Joy?
11.1.3 to 7

And of course when I asked for a plan or instrcutions as to how make this stop I drew
#53 unchanging...

since I have drawn 53 a few times around this but have felt--for almost 4 months--not change I asked why, if things are gradually progressing do I not feel any progress in my physical experience and got:
6.6 to 47

I feel like the Yi is being very supportive and patient with me. If I were not struggling with this experience so much (and as I've said before, if I weren't scared that it is not ever going to resolve--) I'd lay off the attempts at problem solving it...

With gratitude for any input,
Maya

P.S. I did take that little trip to the mountains and though it is hard to say how it effecte the condition, it was really difficult in other ways. the Yi predicited on thing right on which was (from Karcher's translation of 45.3) that "as soon as you get together there are sorrow and painful memories..." That was a very accurate prediction of what happened...

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Maiajay,

A very quick summary for each:

"What will be the effect on this condtion of working with L.R.?
12.4.6 to 8"

Condition will gradually improve.

"What will be the effect on this condition of working with L.D.O?
41.1.5 to 59"

Could be saying be careful not to deplete the giver's energy as well as your own. Don't exploit.

"What about working with Joy?
11.1.3 to 7"

Well, I would imagine that's always a good thing for healing. 11 seems to confirm that. Positive emotions are one of the great aids to recovery. Seems like this could be the more "spiritual" component of the condition. Peacefully going to the root cause with the help that you have and dispersing the imbalance. You own inner work comes in here. Gotta be a warrior to do that. Looking at the demons. Methodical and sure. Be gentle with yourself but firm. There'll be progress but don't let you guard down - see it through to the end.

"And of course when I asked for a plan or instrcutions as to how make this stop I drew
#53 unchanging..."

Again, gradual progress - you're on the right track, even if it may not feel like it.

"since I have drawn 53 a few times around this but have felt--for almost 4 months--not change I asked why, if things are gradually progressing do I not feel any progress in my physical experience and got:
6.6 to 47"

I think this is reiterating the fact that this isn't going to disappear over night. You're in for the long haul. Perhaps this is a deep, psycho-spiritual condition the likes of which are rarely gone in puff of smoke. It takes time. You must be rigorous and methodical. Have faith and trust in yourself and the guidance. You'll get there.

Topal

maiajay

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Topal,
Thank you. That is helpful. Sometimes I feel like the obscurity of the Yi's replies--or my inability to decipher them adds to my anxiety...So, just getting some help, as I said, with the tone of the guidance feels calming.

Joy, btw, is a woman I was considering working with...But I like your interpretation as adding Joy as an ingredient here sounds good :)

With thanks,
maiajay

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What will be the effect on this condition of working with L.R.?
12.4.6 to 8

This says go for it, L.R will be a most helpful influence, your problem will slowly get better, so get down and work on it. L.R is the right person to guide you towards wellness.

What will be the effect on this condition of working with L.D.O?
41.1.5 to 59

Again, working with L.D.O will prove to be most beneficial to you, they will help you to help yourself to get better, success will come.

What about working with Joy?
11.1.3 to 7

Joy will want you to recover and she will go out of her way to achieve that goal, but working with Joy is going to prove difficult for you, its going to be a rocky relationship because you will find Joy to be a firm person who will never take no for an answer, she will be the Sargent Major who will tell you what you have to do. Don't take offense at her tough approach, she means well.

And of course when I asked for a plan or instructions as to how make this stop I drew
#53 unchanging...

Patience.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Topal,
Thank you. That is helpful. Sometimes I feel like the obscurity of the Yi's replies--or my inability to decipher them adds to my anxiety...So, just getting some help, as I said, with the tone of the guidance feels calming.

Joy, btw, is a woman I was considering working with...But I like your interpretation as adding Joy as an ingredient here sounds good :)

With thanks,
maiajay

:rofl: :confused:

Not sure why I couldn't see that this was a person not an emotion! Funny. Perhaps Joy is something we all need a bit more of. The emotion that is...:D

Glad it helped - hang in there.

Topal

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).