...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 9 with Lines 3 and 4 transforming

gsirek

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the following question:
"Now that I have quit my job with Company "X" how can I act in accord with the time from today, the 24th of June 2007, until the 12th of July 2007?"

I got Hexagram 9 with Lines 3 and 4 transforming.

Here is some background about the question. I have worked for Company "X" for 26 months. My last day with Company "X" was 23 June 2007. I am staring a business of my own that will provide the same service as Company "X" does. I have approached the owner of one of the businesses I was working in for Company "X" about letting me provide the service. This would be an ideal situation for me to launch my own business from. The owner and I are on excellent terms. He was very disappointed when I told him I was leaving Company "X" and would no longer be the person providing the service to his business. He told me that he would give me his answer one way or the other by July 12th.

Please share your insights with me. If you go back and check the other posts I've made you will see that I have been seeking advice from the I Ching concerning this situation. So far the I Ching has given me advice that has proved to be extremely helpful. Everyone who has reponded to my posts has been very helpful with guiding me through this time of change in my life. I sincerely appreciate this.

Regards,
Gordon

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"Now that I have quit my job with Company "X" how can I act in accord with the time from today, the 24th of June 2007, until the 12th of July 2007?"

Here is some background about the question. I have worked for Company "X" for 26 months. My last day with Company "X" was 23 June 2007. I am staring a business of my own that will provide the same service as Company "X" does. I have approached the owner of one of the businesses I was working in for Company "X" about letting me provide the service. This would be an ideal situation for me to launch my own business from. The owner and I are on excellent terms. He was very disappointed when I told him I was leaving Company "X" and would no longer be the person providing the service to his business. He told me that he would give me his answer one way or the other by July 12th.

Please share your insights with me. If you go back and check the other posts I've made you will see that I have been seeking advice from the I Ching concerning this situation. So far the I Ching has given me advice that has proved to be extremely helpful. Everyone who has reponded to my posts has been very helpful with guiding me through this time of change in my life. I sincerely appreciate this.

Regards,
Gordon

Gordon,

It seems as thought to me your stressing out quite a bit about this and causing turmoil within yourself. At least that's my impression. Understandable though if that's the case. Perhaps you need to pull back and not want to have everything perfect - because it won't be. You gonna have problems but they need not be huge if you are flexible, adaptable and sincere. Content yourself with small advances in the beginning. Gently does it with the owner of the business whom you're relying on to come up with the goods. Be patient and don't make minor hindrances that will come about any greater by forcing the issue.

There's a sense of being almost detached, calmly doing what needs to be done and keeping a watchful eye on the ingredients in your cauldron.

A lot of work is necessary it seems, but you know that don't you? :D Line 4 seems to indicate that you'll get there like a bud bursting into full blossom. Follow your dream but let it flower when the time is right.

Good Luck Gordon.

Topal

lienshan

visitor
Reaction score

Hi Gordon

9 The Taming Power of the Small is put into modern danish words Many small Streams make a Big River.

The changing line 3 is about your relationship to Company "X".

The changing line 4 is about your selfconfidence.

According to this view at hexagram 9 you can act by solving all those "small" problems that are a part of starting on your own. Maybe try look for alternative "small" future customers? Concentrate on doing "small" practical matters. Acting so you'll soon forget Company "X", find selfconfidence in "small" victories and be wellprepared when the 12th of july.

Hexagram 9.3.4 change into hexagram 10 Treading upon the tail of the tiger. It does not bite the man. Success.

The tiger is walking in front of you. The tiger is the symbol of your luck. Don't push it by moving too fast and don't let it go away by standing still. Act your "small" doings untill the 12th of july and you'll be successfull :)

Jacques

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 9.3 says to take it easy, in the beginning it is going to be an uphill struggle, its a new business, what do you expect in your first few weeks. I said before its going to be tough.

Hex 9.4 says don't worry, as you approach more people, they will listen and accept you and sign up.

Hex 10 is telling you to be patient, still look for customers but don't expect to get a mountain of business just yet, To build a business into a successful company takes time, so don't try to rush things otherwise you will cause damage to yourself before you begin. So, seek but be calm and patient, success will come in its own good time.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).