...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship question

rantelvena

visitor
Reaction score
Hi to all... I have got a very, at least for me, confusing hex as an answer on a relationship question. I asked about me and my current boyfriend, to see what is and what will be... the answer was hex 59 Dispersion with the 2., 3. and 4. changing line. changing into 33 Retreat. If anyone can give me a hand in understanding this properly I'll be very thankfull :)

J

jimnammack

You got Hexagram 59, Dispersion (Dissolution). Dissolution means scattering, the breaking up of rigidity. Dispersion is an inward striving to hold together what is outwardly falling asunder. This does not necessarily mean that your relationship is falling apart right at this moment. Your relationship with your boyfriend might seem quite solid right now. I don't know. Regardless, sooner or later you are going to start having some questions about your relationship with him. My feeling is that what makes you happy with him now will not make you happy with him in the future because you will be growing beyond that. You will be questioning the nature of what is really you, and what you really want, and does he really fit into that, and so forth.

The second moving line indicates that you will be hurrying to what does support you, and you will attain your happiness in that way.

The third moving line says that you dissolve yourself. In other words, your current identity will, in a manner of speaking, dissolve as you become more deeply in touch with yourself, as you become more attuned to what truly makes you feel good.

The fourth moving line says you dissolve your bonds with your group, and that there is great good fortune in this. Since your question is about your boyfriend, your "group" means your boyfriend. When the time comes, in other words, there will be great good fortune attached to your dissolving your relationship with your boyfriend.

All this transmutes into Hexagram 33, Retreat. Retreat means withdrawing. You will be withdrawing yourself from your current relationship to a place that makes you feel better, happier, and more in touch with who you really are.

Jim

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
By your answer, it seems that all is not as it should be in a successful relationship. The lines speak of feeling rejected perhaps because of selfishness. Are you clinging because it appears that your goal lies elsewhere and not with this particular person.

It seems that your relationship is not what it is supposed to be, it seems that you are having to struggle with it, and therefore it would be best for you to let go and back off.

rantelvena

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou both very much, since this means a lot to me... Maybe I understood this before, but in my wish to see everything in the best possible way, I've been pushing away the true meaning of the answer. Though my relationship with this person is still "young" and in a phase of development, there is no reason yet for me(meaning my true self and desires) to be suffocated in it... But time will show. And since I believe the oracle, I'll certainly stay aware of my inner feelings regarding this relationship, so that I can act in time and in the bast possible way. Thank you once more for all your help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).