...life can be translucent

Menu

mysterious illness, black magic? anger? karma?

debono

visitor
Reaction score
hii..!!

from the age 7 i have suffered bad health, and it affected my career achievements and job as well..

i could never gain weight more than 5kgs for the last 10 years or so...

i am 27 now...

i have been to psychics and Reiki healers and doctors and everywhere, but no one found anything wrong with me.......

Reiki healers pointed to region below my heart to be of problem and concern...and i do feel as if a dagger has been placed there...i do reiki and other healing techniques to soften the area up and then i wake up and it still feels this way?

i have had my stomach examined and there was chronic gastritis, and duodenal erosions
some doctors say my muscles arent building up, some say it's depression...

and i dont know who to listen to anymore

i also did I-Ching for the it to give me an image of the situation this turned up,

primary Hexagram 12 = standstill

moving lines 4, 5

relating hexagram is 23 Po/Splitting apart

I must confess, i have had problems in my childhood with my parents and they have differences between them, it made me angry and stubborn, and it perhaps affected my will power, i am unable to complete my projects and at times i don't follow the whole health course ...at times i do, but the results are barely transparent ..and i go back to bad health again...

could anyone shed some light on that

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"i also did I-Ching for the it to give me an image of the situation this turned up, primary Hexagram 12 = standstill moving lines 4, 5 relating hexagram is 23 Po/Splitting apart"

Hex 12.4 says your situation is changing, but you must use every effort to bring about the positive changes that you want.

Hex 12.5 again says that things they are a changing but don't let laziness or self doubt win you, it will be no easy matter, so you will need to put a lot of effort and have faith, to produce the results that you want. You got to be strong and take the challenge.

Hex 23 says change is coming, so let go of the past and all its miseries, a new cycle is coming into being and your old way of life has to be left behind so that a solution to your ills can be found, it is all down to you to go with the flow and find the answer.

frank_r

visitor
Reaction score
primary Hexagram 12 = standstill

moving lines 4, 5

relating hexagram is 23 Po/Splitting apart

could anyone shed some light on that

Hallo Debono

12 has to do with the bladder meridian, the meridian that is at the end of the road, and has control over our memories. It belongs to the element of water. Through our veins there is streaming water(blood) with the qi of our heart, our water contains our memories also from our encestors. The trigrams heaven and earth, our parents and there parents stream through our veins.
In 12 the parents go a different direction, 12 is also the hexagram that says stop. I don't participate in this anymore.

23 is the hexagram of our ego, the protector of our heart. Our ego opens the door when we want/cann learn and closes the door when we are afraid and we don't trust the other. 23 has also a karmic load, something with a deeper meaning.
We need this energy otherwise we can't protect our heart, our spirituality. It is adjusting us to this time.

debono

visitor
Reaction score
jaw drops

/me jaw drops.

I dont know what to say, you hit the nail right on the head.

could anyone please specify the location of bladder meridian? it might be a good idea to stimulate it.

I have consulted astrology as well, it also speaks of blocked emotions, problem with home situation.

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
This is also the 2nd Chakra isnt it? I have 2nd Chakra health issues on occassion..growing up I had bladder problems.

Denono, there is a book called Healing the Chakras. For second Chakra Healing it suggest various therapies. Maybe you could check into that.

toganm

visitor
Reaction score
could anyone please specify the location of bladder meridian? it might be a good idea to stimulate it.

Sometimes it is better to have the professionals to do the stimulation. Acupuncture/acupressure can be very strong and the selection of points to be treated is based on a diagnosis.

Denono, there is a book called Healing the Chakras. For second Chakra Healing it suggest various therapies. Maybe you could check into that.

In many healing systems training is done with the master. Reading a book does not take place of the master. Unfortunately many do not understand this and think it, as if reading the instructions for the IKEA (which, actually sometimes, could be confusing ;))

Of course everyone is free to follow their own Dao

Togan

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
Togan,

If everyone is free to follow their own Doa then why speak of what is "meant to be" (i.e,..Training with a Master)

Anyway, I just made a book suggestion

toganm

visitor
Reaction score
Togan,

If everyone is free to follow their own Doa then why speak of what is "meant to be" (i.e,..Training with a Master)

Qi gong, chakra healing, kundalini (just to name a few) could be useful in dealing with health problems. However, they are very strong and if done wrong may have adverse effects. If someone wants to learn them properly to use for healing then guidance is needed, else that person should not be suprised when his/her system gets worse.

Following one's Dao is to know the best for oneself, not to harm self.

Togan

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).