...life can be translucent

Menu

Wow - 44 to7

millie

visitor
Reaction score
i got 44 with lines 3,4,5,6 changing into 7. the question was about how to best proceed in a relationship. i find it interesting that both of these hexgrams speak about strong people, either the strong maiden or the strong man. how can 44 possibly be the BEST appraoch to anything when we know it says, do not marry this maiden? am i being told to pursue a sexual relationship?

millie

visitor
Reaction score
oh, just before this question i asked for a pucture of our relationship and got 47.2.4.5 to 2. Interesting, huh? I'm lost.

J

jesed

Hi Millie

44 talks exactly the best way to aproach to other people.. so is an accurate answer for best proceed in a relationship.

In one prhase: you should meet the other "in the middle of the way". This mean: you must be sure the encountering is equaly, correct and armonious (like the encountering ot the Earth and the Heaven).

Only in this circunstances good fortune will arrive; if this circunstances are not present in the relationship, then is a temptation and you should correct the relation or leave it.

Best wishes

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
hmmmm...

I'm going to watch this one real closely since it appears the Yi has something important to say to you as well about 44.

Wow - 44 to 23

Love,

Val

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
44.... hmmmm

Could there be something about soulmates in 44? Jesed sees something about the union of heaven and earth in his method of divination (I was instructed by the men in grey in one of my dreams to execute a project involving the marriage of heaven and earth), and Gene had this to say about 44:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/I_Ching_community/messages/48/958.html#POST9299

Anyone else ever given the idea of soulmates in 44 some thought?

Love,

Val

J

jesed

Hi Val

There is no thing like "Jesed's method"
happy.gif

And the union of Heaven and Earth image is derived from the method based in text analisis (the same method you use). Wilhelm, Master Yuan and master Huag-Ching Ni described this image of 44 in his translations.

Of course, this image doesn't belongs to the Chou I, but later develpomens based in trigrams (so, translations that doesn't inclued complete Ten Wings doesn't have it)

Best wishes

J

jesed

(just to avoid misunderstandings..... I'm not saying that translations wich inclued complete Ten Wings are better that translations based only in Chou I text)

millie

visitor
Reaction score
val, thanks for reminding me about the last 44 i received. but that was about a totally different relationship. that man and i have parted ways. it was the right thing to do.

jesed, in this new situation, this man has met me halfway. i haven't yet responded. there are so many changing lines in my answer that i'm not sure how to understand it.

millie

visitor
Reaction score
but i did just get 12.5 for this situation and that sounds promising.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

that man and i have parted ways.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote> Ah would that explain the 23 then? Who initiated the parting of the ways? You or him? I believe that answer might be a clue as to what 44 means for you.

7 can mean organizing a winning strategy in this case... setting down a game plan.

Thanks!

Love,

Val

millie

visitor
Reaction score
i don't think a particular hexagram means the same thing in different situations. at least i haven't found that to be true for me. in the past 44-23 situation, the parting of the ways was simply a romantic parting. we are still in each other's lives.

J

jesed

Hi Millie
Just in case the commentarie could be useful

You didn't asked how is the relationship neither how the relationship would evolve. You asked HOW TO PROCEED.

The way to proceed is meeting he at the halfway, with self-discipline. This is the central answer

Now, lines are telling you: if you remain unreceptive, there would be pitfall (even there is no fault). This are lines 4 and 6.
If you remain receptive with caution, good fortune will arrive like falling from Heaven (lines 3 and 5)

Best wishes

millie

visitor
Reaction score
jesed, this is a good point to remember. to understand the answer i must really understand the question i asked. thank you. how best to proceed is half way. good.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).