...life can be translucent

Menu

The IC told me 61.4 > 10

M

maremaria

Hi everybody,
I asked “ what should I give my full attention to this week”
I got : 61.4 > 10

…..and the IC told me to turn to you, because I;m not a full moon yet, so I need your lights to see my dark areas ( my inner truth ??)

Maybe here the IC is the sun, but there is a big distance between it and me and his light does not reach me ( or better I can’t get it ). So I turn to you, and ask you to share with me ( if you like) some of the light the sun sends you.

This horse was enclosed for a long –long time in a corral. Now the horse want to go out there. It need to gain it’s freedom. How can that be done ? Maybe by reaching his inner thruth, his inner trust. Maybe it needs self –awareness and self confidence, to open the door and run free in the fields. Walk to the paths it wants to go.

10 : “ be careful !!! there is a tiger out there. With the right attitude , the tiger won’t bite you”

I don’t know if that is what the IC wants to tell me , but this is what I heard .

Do you “hear” something else ?

I really need your insights .

maria

B

bruce_g

As I've said before, Maria, imo, you have a natural ability to hear the answers Yi gives. Your horse story sounds very right to me.

Remember that 61 hesitates before drawing conclusions, as though you are a work in progress, not something neatly packaged and finished. 10 also includes the idea of moving, following the trail, and transitioning, but not yet arriving - except when you arrive with your foot standing on the tiger's tail - but that too can be transitional if you're cautious and continue moving ahead. Of course the tiger eating you is also transitional, but it's not the recommended path at this time.

B

bruce_g

Btw, 61 has a lot to do with hearing.

Can the rocks speak, or land moan?
Can you hear their voices as your own?
Listen!

M

maremaria

As I've said before, Maria, imo, you have a natural ability to hear the answers Yi gives. Your horse story sounds very right to me.

My inner bitch ( my inner critic ) has something to say about that but I won’t let her talk.;)

Remember that 61 hesitates before drawing conclusions, as though you are a work in progress, not something neatly packaged and finished. .

This is like , you don’t have in your suitcase the inner truth so “first doubt, then trust” what you will put in that suitcase for that trip ?
Or in other words, here is night or better just few hours before dawn ( there is a 14 around here) and I need to find a thing called “inner truth” so, I need a source of light .There are many offers-sources of light around me. what 61 tells to evaluate each offer carefully before make any agreement. I see a relevance with 27.1.6>2

10 also includes the idea of moving, following the trail, and transitioning, but not yet arriving - except when you arrive with your foot standing on the tiger's tail - but that too can be transitional if you're cautious and continue moving ahead. Of course the tiger eating you is also transitional, but it's not the recommended path at this time.

:confused:I think I lost you here,

Moving : move on , go ahead
following the trail : one is following a path .His own path ?
transitioning : one should be flexible, act according the situation
but not yet arriving : one has not reach yet his goal

except when you arrive with your foot standing on the tiger's tail : but one can’t put his foot on the tiger’s tail. One is not ready to do that ?
but that too can be transitional : there is an opportunity for one to reach it’s goal (if moving, following the trail, and transitioning)
Of course the tiger eating you is also transitional, but it's not the recommended path at this time. : The tiger will now always be a threat but this is not the case here.

What is not 10 is going for a safari trip into the jungle, whit an experienced quide, having a strong Jeep with GPS and automatic trasmittion gear and a system to keep all the animals away.

B

bruce_g

What is not 10 is going for a safari trip into the jungle, whit an experienced quide, having a strong Jeep with GPS and automatic trasmittion gear and a system to keep all the animals away.

:bows:

M

maremaria

WHICH hex could be that ?

B

bruce_g

WHICH hex could be that ?

Off the top of my head, it sounds a bit like 7 and 8. Could also be 19 and 20. 7 because the excursion is heavily fortified. 8 because the group operates as a unit. 19 because the excursion is overseen and guided. 20 because of heightened awareness and vantage.

B

bruce_g

Maria, take a peek at 8.5, Wilhelm is fine. The king hunts in the jungle from atop an elephant. He also appears to be a sportsman, not just out to kill something. Or perhaps rather than a sportsman, a king who trusts fate to deliver the tiger to him.

M

maremaria

Hi Bruce,
I thought that it might be something like 14 . But its is just a tought crossed my mind without thinging a lot about it.
Just because one have all he needs for that "trip".

maria

B

bruce_g

Hi Maria,

That is where local context comes in. What you described could well be 14, if the context of your question pertained to your ability or means to fund such a trip, for example. What I offered, with 7/8 and 19/20, was what might be called a "dry" (context-less) application of your question.

M

maremaria

Hi Maria,

That is where local context comes in. What you described could well be 14, if the context of your question pertained to your ability or means to fund such a trip, for example. What I offered, with 7/8 and 19/20, was what might be called a "dry" (context-less) application of your question.

Yes, I see that you mean. I look at this hexs and saw the connection.
Thanks again :)

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 61 is about psychic rapports and bonds with people, influencing people psychically.

As far as 61.4 goes.........

The power of your subconscious-the source of psychic power-is waxing strong, like the moon in its fullness. As a result your psychic abilities are expanding. You must see the sage in order to get guidance in its proper use. It will be necessary to transcend the notions that you and your associates have entertained about it.

Hexagram 10 is about right conduct, being careful, sticking to tried and true methods, etc.

So maybe when you combine the 2 hexagrams the I Ching might be saying you have this psychic thing that you should develop correctly and with good guidance (hexagram 61 and line 4), but follow right conduct, stick to the basics, follow the straight and narrow path, etc (hexagram 10). I hope this make since.

Text for hexagram 61

61 Chung Fu - Inner Truth
61.0 - The Judgement

Your success depends on the psychic connection and bond between you and the
person(s) with whom you are involved. In other words, your external actions, although necessary, will not play the greater role. Influencing someone psychically occurs automatically and involuntarily when there is a rapport between yourself and the other person. The highest degree of psychic influence is achieved when the relationship is
based on spiritual law and your intention towards the other person is his or her well-being. If the relationship is based on anything less your ability to psychically influence the person will be vulnerable to the challenges that occur in life.
Rapport is established and strengthened by your sincerity towards the person. Sincerity is generated by your willingness to sacrifice the lower part of your self (the animal nature), and material possessions to assist your friend. This requires deep meditation on truth and living it. You can also establish the rapport that will enable you to psychically influence even wrongdoers, which is generally difficult to do. This is based on the wisdom axiom that "knowing how to forgive is the hallmark of justice." This is based on the mastery of the knowledge of spiritual development. The "evil" committed by most people is due to the lack of input from the higher divisions of the spirit. Basing your corrective measures on this principle and aiming them at the upliftment, as opposed to punishment, will not only win over the wrongdoers, but will establish the psychic bond to influence them towards doing what is right.
People who succeed in developing their psychic abilities by abiding by the precepts taught in this hexagram can effect great changes in the world.
Recommended Reports
1. Balancing the Life-force
2. Divine Law Meditation

Last edited:
M

maremaria

Hexagram 61 is about psychic rapports and bonds with people, influencing people psychically.

As far as 61.4 goes.........

The power of your subconscious-the source of psychic power-is waxing strong, like the moon in its fullness. As a result your psychic abilities are expanding. You must see the sage in order to get guidance in its proper use. It will be necessary to transcend the notions that you and your associates have entertained about it.

Hexagram 10 is about right conduct, being careful, sticking to tried and true methods, etc.

So maybe when you combine the 2 hexagrams the I Ching might be saying you have this psychic thing that you should develop correctly and with good guidance (hexagram 61 and line 4), but follow right conduct, stick to the basics, follow the straight and narrow path, etc (hexagram 10). I hope this make since.

Text for hexagram 61

61 Chung Fu - Inner Truth
61.0 - The Judgement

Hi cassius_clay

thanks for your insigths but, unfortunelly , Iits is not clear to me what excactly are you saying here. psychic power,psychic abilities, etc. My knowdlege is very poor concerning IC and the things around it. so if you like can you elaborate it.

btw. from where is the text you post it ?

maria

M

maremaria

Btw, 61 has a lot to do with hearing.

Can the rocks speak, or land moan?
Can you hear their voices as your own?
Listen!

BTW, i like this .

Can you hear their voices as your own? not yet But I will !!! ( that was for the "bitch". to piss her on"
maria

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).