Problem with 21.1.2 >62 and repeated answer

M

maremaria

Hi everybody,

Last week I asked “ what should I give my full attention to this week”
I got : 61.4 > 10

For this week I asked “what should I know for this week”
A: 21.1.2. > 64
I tried to study the 3 tranlations I use (wilhem, Lise and Chris ) as well as the memorize 21 thread. I couldn’t reach to a conclusion so I tried to understand which is the “obstracle between the teeths “ so I asked :

“which is the obstracle here ?”
A: 61.4 > 10 (AGAIN !!! FOR SECOND WEEK IN A ROW !!!!!)

My mind : BLANK !!!!!!!!

I can not understant what is 21 about . Punisment, law, penalties, problem solving, follow your hurt, break the rules, seize opportunities ,you are a sinner ……...?

Bruce told me that
“61 has a lot to do with hearing.

Can the rocks speak, or land moan?
Can you hear their voices as your own?
Listen!”

Why did The YI answer with the same hexs ?

What wants to tell me by that ? Listen to your drums ??

Do you think that 2 times 61.4 > 10 has a connection with what chris say

21 Line 1
"A deviation occurs. It is punished. Social Balance must be maintained."

21 Line 2
"A further deviation occurs. In punishing, one goes too far. despite this the punishment is just."
Chris can you say me a few words about this lines ?

Hiraly said

No doubt. Yi, though, doesn't mention right, wrong, hardened sinners, anger, indignation or penalties. It just shows someone so pleased to have good food that they get stuck in with gusto and without second thoughts. With your nose in the food, you're not sniffing at it to check for decay.

I like what lise says about this lines

21.1 Prevailing views prohibit your own way of moving. Find your own ideas, however crazy. It is the only way to lead your own life and to find all the creativity and happiness life can yield

21.2 Go deeper than the surface, even if that seems very far. Even if the found values threaten to change or destroy the borders drawn by normal thinking. And maybe that is exactly why you should.

I wish if you could help me on this.

Maria

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think 61,4 is about leaving behind your usual associates, those you look to for support - time to break free from that, go your own way even if it looks lonely. Hmm so if theres an obstacle somewhere maybe its going to help to detach from another person - or maybe they have already detached from you and you are having trouble dealing with it.
Maybe to achieve this separation some firmness with yourself is required (21) though it is difficult to see the situation very clearly, maybe you don't want to - it is time to pay attention to the practicalities of your life, (62) what is there - not what was or could be.

Hmm but re open readings - no specific question - I never do them since I don't know to what they are referring i just get more and more perplexed trying to figure what they might be about. Why get all strung up over nothing ? These readings seem to be stressing you out worrying about what they might mean, but as you have no point of reference to what area of your life they may refer to - and no intuition about what part of your life they refer to - how can we help except in very general terms ? Because you have spoken often here about your ex relationship I'm assuming its referring to that - but you weren't specifically asking about that so who knows ?

Of course many people say they get much benefit out of open readings for the day and the week and so on, though I don't, and i think they would be more likley to confuse a beginner.

But thats just my opinion. :D btw i think this belongs in the friends area

B

bruce_g

The horse chews through her tether and runs with the moon.

getojack

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Last week I asked “ what should I give my full attention to this week”
I got : 61.4 > 10

For this week I asked “what should I know for this week”
A: 21.1.2. > 62

I tried to study the 3 tranlations I use (wilhem, Lise and Chris ) as well as the memorize 21 thread. I couldn’t reach to a conclusion so I tried to understand which is the “obstracle between the teeths “ so I asked :

“which is the obstracle here ?”
A: 61.4 > 10 (AGAIN !!! FOR SECOND WEEK IN A ROW !!!!!)

I'd say your obstacle is that you're focusing too much on your obstacles.
Instead of asking "What should I know for this week?", maybe you could ask, "What did I learn last week?" Maybe that would clear things up a little.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The overall situation you are in, is undefined, feels to you like chaos. But even chaos has its own rules and beauty, you just cannot see them. That is not at all a bad thing, but it can be scary. If you let go, you will see the other side of chaos: a lot of potential for things to happen. When you have everything in your hands, that feels solid and secure, but then life will be quite small. Not bigger than your hands... If you have the guts to simply live life the way it is, you will be amazed at the joy and beauty it contains.

21.1, your feet cannot move, which is frustrating, but there is nothing really wrong. You want to advance (35) and think you cannot, but forget your feet, forget that you have to "go there", and maybe 35 will come to you.
21.2 your nose cannot smell, because you bite deep into matters, but there too nothing is really wrong. It seems lots of things are against you, 38, but if you are not afraid of them, you will see that they are just different from what you are used to, or what you expect or wish or whatever. Accept them the way they are, and then the fun of the unexpected becomes visible. Much more fun than staying within what you know so well.

LiSe

M

maremaria

Hi trojan,
Agree with you that open questions are diffucult and especially for a begginer like me,but I think there is a “conversation” that I have started and I can resist keep asking to learn something more. Something very important ,imo, came out from those daily and weekly readings(as you have migth notice to my previous threads.). Maybe there is about something that I should know, something to refresh my memory, something that I might use in the future. I really don’t know. I have a feeling that this conversation is close to the end but this is just an impression .

The reason I post it here and not in the friends area was that
1. I need your insights about 21 because I think I can’t understand for what is talkings about.
2. To ask you about the repeated answers (ie 61.4 >10) and ,how do you explain that.
I thought that it was better to post this questions to clarify this two issues and then to go to friends area with my intepretations .
Thanks for your ideas trojan. I’ld appriciate If you can help me with this two questions
Maria

M

maremaria

I'd say your obstacle is that you're focusing too much on your obstacles.
Instead of asking "What should I know for this week?", maybe you could ask, "What did I learn last week?" Maybe that would clear things up a little.

Hi, getojack
What we said sounds interesting. Maybe I should think about this
And the "What did I learn last week?" question is something I did’t thought to do.
Maybe this is the reason I got again 61.4 > 10. Rehersal !!!!
Thanks
Maria

M

maremaria

The horse chews through her tether and runs with the moon.

What a beautiful image !!!!! t
hanks Bruce.

But...This image is 21.1.2. > 62 ?
What would be the story for the horse who received 21.1.2. > 64. (which is the correct hex I got )
there is a "not yet" involved here.

Maria

M

maremaria

Hi LiSe,
Thanks for your insigths. I think I heard I bell ringing for me.
I need to look carefully at what you said. Hope to have the time to answer to the questions may came up.

Maria

P.S. I like a lot your approach regarding IC. I always look at your site and sometimes is amazing how your texts fit to my situation. Wanted to know that.
Thanks again.

B

bruce_g

What a beautiful image !!!!! t
hanks Bruce.

But...This image is 21.1.2. > 62 ?
What would be the story for the horse who received 21.1.2. > 64. (which is the correct hex I got )
there is a "not yet" involved here.

Maria

Hi Maria,

I wrote this in response to your repeated 61.4-10 and your 21.1, 2 readings, together. I didn't pay attention to 62 or 64. 61.4 is the horse which leaves her accustomed path under the waxing moon, as though being "called" by her own natural instincts (61): the moon speaking to the horse, and the horse hearing/seeing and responding; but first she had to bite through what was binding her and holding her back.

(It may help to think of 21 as making a firm decision or resolution.)

Adding 64 to the equation, it's something you are in the process of doing - which could explain why you received 61-10 twice.

When someone is transitioning through a major change in their life, as I perceive you have been doing, one day doesn't end and the next day begin, as though they are two separate days. They flow together, there is continuity, and this reflects in their readings.

M

maremaria

Hi Maria,

I wrote this in response to your repeated 61.4-10 and your 21.1, 2 readings, together. I didn't pay attention to 62 or 64. .

Glad you didn't pay attetion to 62-64.
So I can keep this image !!!! :)
I wish I could express all that feelings this image brings.

Thank you !
:bows:

B

bruce_g

Thank you, Maria, for sharing your joy with it. Think I'll take that joy you send back to me and carry it in my pocket today. :)

M

maremaria

The overall situation you are in, is undefined, feels to you like chaos. But even chaos has its own rules and beauty, you just cannot see them. That is not at all a bad thing, but it can be scary. If you let go, you will see the other side of chaos: a lot of potential for things to happen. When you have everything in your hands, that feels solid and secure, but then life will be quite small. Not bigger than your hands... If you have the guts to simply live life the way it is, you will be amazed at the joy and beauty it contains.

21.1, your feet cannot move, which is frustrating, but there is nothing really wrong. You want to advance (35) and think you cannot, but forget your feet, forget that you have to "go there", and maybe 35 will come to you.
21.2 your nose cannot smell, because you bite deep into matters, but there too nothing is really wrong. It seems lots of things are against you, 38, but if you are not afraid of them, you will see that they are just different from what you are used to, or what you expect or wish or whatever. Accept them the way they are, and then the fun of the unexpected becomes visible. Much more fun than staying within what you know so well.

LiSe

Hi Lise,
If I have perceived rigth what you are saying is that the horse needs to relax and enjoy runing with the moon. She needs a break .Too much new information lately.

You said,
When you have everything in your hands, that feels solid and secure, but then life will be quite small.

It makes a loooot of sence to me !!!

Thank you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).