...life can be translucent

Menu

In Need Of Some Interpretive Help!

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings all,

It's been a while. As some of you know I've moved back to my hometown to undertake an endeavor with a business partner. Well, things are not what they always seem. I'm really considering moving-on. I've asked the Yi a series of questions, and knowing that my emotions and thought may be skewed right now, I would like to ask all of you for your assistance in the readings please.

"What will happen if I choose to saty here at 4uTech"
Hex# 5...no changing lines.

My interpretation is that I'm literally stopped and am waiting right now. I wonder if my negative thougts right now somehow influnced this casting? Can someone please help me clarify this? Am I just up in my head too much, or is this accurate?

"Please show me if this endeavor with Eric is hindering my success"
Hex# 29 6-3rd, changing into Hex# 48

Maybe I got my answer "the pit". Yet again, I wonder if my negative emotions surrounding this situation is influencing the readings? I don't understand the well though?

Finally, I asked the Yi:

"I'm thinking about leaving 4uTech, what do you think about this?"
Hex# 28 9-2nd, changing into Hex# 31

I don't fully understand this. I need some help.

As always, any help is most appreciated. I'm just having a little trouble making sure my mind is in a good place. I don't have any resentments in my heart, however, I feel that this may not be the place for me anymore.

mirror saw

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"What will happen if I choose to stay here at 4uTech"
Hex# 5...no changing lines.

This suggests that you stay where you are for the moment owning to outside influences, an obstacle that has to be overcome but keep a positive attitude.

""Please show me if this endeavor with Eric is hindering my success"
Hex# 29-3rd, changing into Hex# 48

Hex 29.3 this says that your venture with Eric is bogging you down, it is hindering your success but for the moment there is nothing that you can do except wait for a solution to show up. So you must stay in the venture with Eric for the time being, as trying to get out now would be real bad.

Hex 48 suggests you will find something better later that will provide you with what you want.

""I'm thinking about leaving 4uTech, what do you think about this?"
Hex# 28-2nd, changing into Hex# 31"

Hex 28.2 says that if you leave then you can make progress and grow somewhere else, like in a new partnership.

Hex 31 suggests a new and beneficial partnership.

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Ahhhhh Willowfox!

Hello old friend! How are you? I'm so glad that you are replying. Can you clarify:

"This suggests that you stay where you are for the moment owning to outside influences, an obstacle that has to be overcome but keep a positive attitude."

Owning to outside influences? Does Yi mean bills, food, so-on and so-forth? Also, in this reading is there any chance of the situation changing? The reason I'm asking is because for several months now, I've had talks with Eric about our busienss and these talks are going nowhere. I may have to leave if he is unwilling to listen or change. I don't know if I addressed that in my question.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Can you clarify:

"This suggests that you stay where you are for the moment owning to outside influences, an obstacle that has to be overcome but keep a positive attitude."

Owning to outside influences? Does Yi mean bills, food, so-on and so-forth? Also, in this reading is there any chance of the situation changing? The reason I'm asking is because for several months now, I've had talks with Eric about our busienss and these talks are going nowhere. I may have to leave if he is unwilling to listen or change. I don't know if I addressed that in my question.

I would imagine it means that you won't gain any employee if you leave now but what you can do is to prepare the way, you know that something better will show up, so be ready.

Hex 29.3 is real clear about your problem with Eric, drop him. Something better will come along after you stop wasting your time on him.

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Willowfox,

Is it possible that my emotional turmoil in regards to my situation actually manifested in the reading? I mean is i possible that one can sud-consciously influence the Yi Jing?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Is it possible that my emotional turmoil in regards to my situation actually manifested in the reading? I mean is i possible that one can sud-consciously influence the Yi Jing?

I suppose you could influence the way the coins came out if you possess telekinetic powers.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings all,

"Please show me if this endeavor with Eric is hindering my success"
Hex# 29 6-3rd, changing into Hex# 48

Maybe I got my answer "the pit". Yet again, I wonder if my negative emotions surrounding this situation is influencing the readings? I don't understand the well though?

mirror saw

Its possible your negative emotions surrounding these issues are hindering your relationship with Eric in that you are not getting the best out of him - he could be the well you cannot fully access. Have a look at 29.3 in the memorising thread in the discussion area. I don't think it particularly advises you to ditch Eric but to pause and wait a while till things clear in your own mind a little.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Its possible your negative emotions surrounding these issues are hindering your relationship with Eric in that you are not getting the best out of him - he could be the well you cannot fully access. Have a look at 29.3 in the memorising thread in the discussion area. I don't think it particularly advises you to ditch Eric but to pause and wait a while till things clear in your own mind a little.

Yes I agree. I wouldn't do anything at the moment. 5 seems to say watch for the opportunity to get off the sandbank. You're in a pit and you need to conserve your energy to climb out of it - now doesn't seem to be the time. If you made any radical moves you might make your life a great deal worse. Easy does it....

Topal

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).