...life can be translucent

Menu

54.6 > 38

A

active8

Hi:

I did a daily portent last Saturday. I got 64 - I hate 63, 64 as a primary

Next day (sunday) the daily portent was 31.2.4 > 48 line 2 ouch... line 4...
yup, i have a concern or three. Text msg 2 friends and yeah, they think of me and call later.

Back to Saturday's 64... I really needed to deposit some money for the business and got to the bank before closing. Get my tail wet?

Looking at 54.4 > 19 -- 19 Approach. Well, I asked one of those bank twinkies at the check in desk if I could deposit a hand written check as cash (they do it all the time at the other branch) I was $1 overdrawn which translates into $36 with fine. They manage that by not posting transactions to the online summary until you screw up. It's all over the inet. One customer? Try hundreds. She said no and I told her what a screwed bank they were with volumes of consumer complaints and that I'd be going to another bank in the near future. I signed in, grabbed a cup of coffee and a handfull of cookies and sat down. Ate my cookies, got up, went to a teller who was real nice and she did what I wanted. Then I went back and opened another account with another handwritten check. Bastards put it on 10 day hold. I've done better than that at other (more say, "prestigious" marble columned) banks in the past - yeah, I'll be going elsewhere. But I opened the account for now.)

I went home and asked what outcome my actions up to that point would have in the future

54.4 > 19 well, no plans for marriage that I know of.

the next day (Sunday) cast a daily portent 31.2.4 > 48 which I mentioned above. The nuclear 44 might be the bitch at the bank. Or the one that wrote the checks. But I know the checks are good.

Then I cast on:

how will saturdays actions (bank, etc) affect my $ prosperity
in the future if I'm careful??

I really don't need any more BS in business. By "careful", I mean being careful how I redirect my operations into different things and not spread myself thin trying to do too many things at once. Something like that... I need (or have a burning desire) to go back to school, but I have to have time and money, thus the biz redirect.

54.6 > 38

Ouch! Below my signature, I've posted the whole matrix that I always generate from my toss. I didn't use the random toss in the software I wrote. I used the coins during a little ritual. The only thing I had to offer at the time was some orange juice left over from breakfast. (ok, I could have dumped some spinach and tuna, I suppose.)

I don't like this line 6 moving. I know I can change this but not how, exactly. One thing I'm confused about... If meditating on the Ideal Thought Form is supposed to release the blocks caused by the Shadow Site (11 Peace) to bring about the change. Why would I want to bring about a bad omen?

How does one change the outcome? Am I supposed to draw the change operator hexagrams and ritually burn or bury them? I'd do better burning certain folks getting in the way >-)

Thanks in advance
Mike

Primary: 110 100 54 Marrying Maiden
The Marrying Maiden

Relating: 110 101 38 Opposition
Opposition

1st Nuclear: 101 010 63 After Completion
After Completion

2nd Nuclear: 010 101 64 Before Completion
Before Completion

Energy: 000 001 23 Splitting Apart
Splitting Apart